As soon as we arrived at The Royal Decameron We was welcomed with very smiley happy people and a welcome drink or two. we was a party of four in sea front cottages - i would deffo recommend paying that little extra to get these cottages..they are right on the beach it was lovely to wake up to on the morning.
The Beaches were kept clean, every morning we would see someone cleaning the beaches
Pool area was very nice - pool cleaned every day
Staff at the hotel Where all lovely nothing was too much trouble for them, what really made our holiday was the Entertainment team during the day, they would encourage you to join in and have you on the stage..if that isnt your cup of tea there is an adults only pool but we found this to be far too quiet.
The food was varied Each day We were always spoilt for choice on what to have.
The entertainment stopped at half ten in the evening but there was a club within the hotel to go to until 2am
I have read other reviews about this hotel with staff being rude ect We as a family never had any of this..we didnt even feel forced to tip to get a better service, some of the staff went out of their way to talk to us everyday asking if every thing was alright and just general chat, a smile and a yeah mon goes along way here...Whilst out there we noticed the french were very rude to some of the staff and to the tourists... we had it happen to us once but that was the only downfall of the holiday, the contract with the french has now ran out i believe (yippee)
Not long after we got back we have booked to come back..We are all well traveled and this hotel has been the best one we have stayed at and are looking forward to coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica