my mum, my brother, and me stayed at RDCC from 23/8/2005 until 13/9/2005
this was like, my BEST holiday ever!I had so much fun.we arrived there at about 11 in the night.show time was on.we loved it from the first moment on.the first thing we´ve done, was getting a burger.
they are gorgeous!unfortunatly we went to bed quiet early cause we were really tired after travelling for 23 hours.
I made friends with a lot of people there.Garfield was my favorite at the bar, until he stopped talking to me!i´m really sorry about that cos i didnt get to say bye to him. so if anybody reads that, please tell garfield hi from vanessa from austria. and say hi to miller,tas,george, douglas,gary, noel, and craig.they were a dote while my vacation.
I loved the entertainment. it was great. I won the chukka game twice.
but my favorite was jamaican night on friday. i just loved the dances.
I was thought how to waterski there, and i went snorkling nearly everyday.
of course it was great as well!!!there are a lot of more watersports like windsurfing, sailling, kanoeing....!!the disco is marvellous!!!tho there were not much people, it was fun, every single night.
i would describe my vacation at royal decameron like having a wonderful dream for 3 weeks !!!i want to say hi to basil, and fitzroy(waiters) as well.
and of course i want to greet the entertainment crew, kanesha, sofia, peter-gay, eddie, richard, and paul. specially richard-he´s the dj at the disco.
ye are so much fun, guys!!!! after returning home to crap austria, i recognized that jamaicans are the most nice,fun, and beatiful people on earth!!!austria is NOTHING compared to jamaica.
and I´m definitely comin bak!!! I miss everysingle of them terribly, even if the cant remember me.
see u soon guys. and no one should miss going to royal decameron club caribbean. no one. ore else they miss something REALLY great stuff!! oh i want to greet pookie, bam bam, boombai, and kemesha from watersports.
all in all, it was AWESOME. exept one thing, the general manager seems a bit unfriendly! but there´s is still no problem with him!!! the security is great. and the tennis guys, specially chris, should be greeted as well.
so wa goan? everything Irie?
everything chris, man!! these are sum sentence you should keep in mind.
patois, is greet. you learn a lot of patois and jamaica as well. thought by the entertainment crew.
a likkl more man
see you next year *vanessa*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica