Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$347
BahiaPrincipe
US$625
US$296
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$388
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$143
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$650
US$429
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$490/night.

Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Holiday Haven Condo Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Restaurant
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$625
US$603
Bookit.com
4,076 results
All reviewsjetty barthe cottagesgarden cottagejasmine deltabeach attendantsdunns riveradult poolquiet poolwalk in wardrobemain barentertainment staffthree starnine milegreat holidayholiday makersglass bottom boatjamaican restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Value for money for sure! With great customer service, adequate food options and my room literally 10 feet from the ocean, I will definitely booking another stay at Royal Decameron Club Caribbean. The cost for this all inclusive resort was quite affordable which gave me a few doubts about what the experience would have been like. But I was certainly pleasantly surprized. I went to sleep with and woke up to the sound of the ocean which was the greatest highlight for me. The food and beverage options, included water sports activities, nightime entertainment and the good customer service made for an excellent stay.

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank Whittyjamaican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel itself was reasonable, though it’s location backing onto the main road where HGV’s rattled through every 20 minutes or so was unbearable. We were given a new bungalow by the quiet pool, during the day all was good but during the night the road noise was terrible, this was accompanied by the local residents dogs barking throughout the night. We complained and were moved to the quiet part of the resort which was wonderful, until you realise you have been moved into old and tatty accommodation, where water pressure for the shower was non existent, along with the power tripping every time my wife plugged in her hairdryer, overall a pretty poor hotel, along with the location, cross it off your list or upgrade to another hotel on another complex.

Room Tip: Stay as far away from the road as possible
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank IDHart
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is a real gem from the moment you arrive to when you leave. The whole experience was very personable, and the cottages are amazing, bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. Food was amazing, fitted in two a la carte nights.
Two people who need a special mention are Edward from the restaurant and Gwendoline who is the housekeeper who both conduct themselves marvellously, and enhance the whole experience,we both just loved it.
Yah mon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 3-17 June, our 4th visit and I think our best to date.
Staff were fantastic!!!! Shout out to
Michael, Kishon and Chris Cross at Jetty Bar for always keeping the party vibe going.
Phillip in the ala carte for being possibly the happiest man alive and super polite, a real asset!
Kermit at breakfast remembered my peppermint tea every morning.
Kendra McBean an absolute superstar on the pool bar.
All of the life guards on the quiet pool were fab.
The food was great, plenty of choice every night. Jerk chicken available every night. Our favourite theme night was Mexican!!!! The only slight criticism I had was with the curried goat. I love curried goat, but every time it was served during our stay, it was all bone and very little meat which was really disappointing. The food at both of the ala carte restaurants was great and the snack bar brill especially the patties.
Drinks were all good brands and there was plenty of it! Bar staff brilliant with cocktails. Jetty bar is my favourite in the evening much more of a chilled out atmosphere.
We had an amazing room 147, right by the quiet pool, just like we asked for. Cleaning staff were great and our room was kept beautifully clean.
Gardens and grounds were probably the best we had seen them in all of our visits, so clean, neat and tidy.
One other small niggle was the $5 charge for replacement wristbands. I had been bitten right underneath my band and it was starting to get sore, I asked them to cut it off and put on other wrist, I can understand a charge for lost bands, but this seemed rather excessive.
Definitely returning next year, same time and fingers crossed we can bag room 147 again!!!!
Thanks for a fantastic 2 weeks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Weatherwax70
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was great we has a great time staff was great, food wasn't bad ,we had a great time. We own our own tour Campana so we did excursions with our friends that we met with there awesome time it was. We did the blue hole Dunn's Rive and another day Bob Marley Tours awesome day it was.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends