4,214 results
All reviews jetty bar the cottages garden cottage jasmine delta beach attendants dunns river quiet pool adult pool walk in wardrobe main bar entertainment team three star nine mile great holiday holiday makers glass bottom boat jamaican restaurant
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This holiday resort with its beautiful secluded private beaches is something different to the massive hotel complexes in Jamaica. It has a real warm & welcoming feeling from its authentic beach & garden cottages with vaulted ceilings to its selection of bars, restaurants, tennis courts & tranquil swimming pools all set in beautiful well maintained gardens & beaches. This resort truly is a taste of paradise.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Chicane9
Richard S, Owner at Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you; I'm glad you appreciated it. Hope you come back.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I took this trip for my birthday. And was very happy with my stay. I loved the fact that the surroundings were clean and the staff was very friendly. I stayed in a garden cottage which was clean and the bed was totally comfortable. I must note that the food was excellent in taste and of good variety. I also loved the fact that the grill is open untill 1am which provide the oportunity for late snacking or dinner if you have been out on the road during the evening. I definately would return.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank Monique C
Connector45127812497, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Happy Guest.
Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope your next stay is just around the corner. The Decameron family do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

One love from Irie Jamaica!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to Jamaica and it won't be my last. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The food was varied and there was always somewhere to get something to eat throughout the day. I had a garden cottage which was clean and well maintained. I felt valued and was made to feel very welcome. If I had to give a negative it was o my that there was not a cash point in the complex and no tea/coffee facilities in the cottage. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone, it family friendly and offers alot.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank Flyer802128

Dear Happy Guest.

One love from Irie Jamaica!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? Felt welcome at the desk. Came here with another couple, although booked separately, the young lady did her best and put our accommodation close to each other.

The rooms were individual octagonal in shape, were VERY spacious and far exceeded the 3* the rating. Ok, no fridge or kettle etc but there was 24hr tea/coffee/water available within a 2 minute walk so no problem there for us.

The food was of a very high quality and differed, apart from the staples, every day.

The daytime ‘relaxing’ facilities were very comfortable both around the pool and on the beach.

Now onto the staff ... I can honestly say that we’ve never been more relaxed or felt more welcome on a holiday. From breakfast until bedtime, the staff were all polite, friendly, welcoming and made us feel part of their day.
I will mention a few of the special staff we met and apologies to anyone that I’ve missed out:
Devon, Laaaazy Cow (you know who you are ), Gareth, Odane, Damian, Kermit, Headley, Micky, Chris Cross, Owane (ghost, I owe you), Patricia, Romario, Max.

Again, sorry who I’ve missed out .

Just as a footnote, we were sat at the Jetty bar one evening and there was a lot of seemingly important people about making arrangements/deploying staff etc. We had no idea what the commotion was about. We soon found out that that the Jetty bar was off limits for guests that evening as it was the 50th anniversary for the hotel and a private function was to be held. Not one person, including the hotel manager, Pedro, asked us to stop using that particular bar or move from our seats, I firmly believe that if we wanted to, we could have stayed to enjoy the celebrations.

I thank and congratulate all the staff for making this, without a shadow ow a doubt, a 5 star holiday.

P.S. I have never seen anyone work as hard as the beach tender (sorry don’t know his name). Rakes and cleans that beach, including taking the seaweed of the beach, until it’s all perfect and I mean perfect .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
18  Thank Stoitch

Dear Happy Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and that you had a wonderful time. We also appreciate your feedback which will assist in our efforts to make daily improvements.The Decameron family looks forward to welcoming you again very soon.

All the best from Irie Jamaica!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve just come back from my holiday. We had such s lovely time. The setting is beautiful, the bungalows are charming and the people working at the hotel keep it beautifully clean. The food was lovely. The waiters and bar staff were friendly. The entertainment team are so talented and work tirelessly to make sure the holiday makers have a good time. The lifeguards were so friendly and helpful. I can’t fault the place and plan to return with friends and family. Amazing! Thank you to everyone at the hotel. Big up yourself!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Yramnossam

Dear Happy Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and that you had a wonderful time. The Decameron family looks forward to welcoming you again very soon.

All the best from Irie Jamaica!