“Beautiful place to visit, for the young & old” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica

Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Runaway Bay
Flamborough Ont
“Beautiful place to visit, for the young & old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2007

2 girlfriends and myself booked this vacation for our 30th birthdays and we had a great time. This was my 1st trip and was really looking forward to it...and I had an awsome time!! I will speak for myself but I know my girlfriends would agree, this is a beautiful resort. Excellent food I might add...loved every bit of it. We had a terrace overlooking the pool and the hotel surroundings. Minus our room flooding the 2nd day there with excess rain and waters from above balconies, we woke-up to a great surprise and had some great help soaking up the water and we had a great laugh together doing it. Not to mention that I learned some spanish and patwa sentences along the way!! The surroundings is way cool. Long beach & nice warm teal waters. The people, pool, snorkling, entertainment, bar, restaurant staff was great. This resport - keeping in mind - is under 1year old to which there are some tweaks they are still working out, but that didn't bother me. But I will mention they do need more staff working the floors as far as service goes. People working there at 1st was a little cold towards tourists, but I greated them with a nice hello & a smile and they became very pleasent and accomadating once they felt noticed and appreciated. I was told by a worker there that they are "not allowed" to physically ....greet or be overly nice to tourists in a figure of speech (due to getting possible complaints of harrassements or maybe something of a different nature, god only knows). So I could understand that, but I was there to make friends and was with my friends and have a good time..and they ran with that!! The pool life guards and entertainment people are great, and if you get a chance ask a guy named CHEZ to show you some of his own personal tallent. Other then that, I had a great time, the service at Don Pable restaurant was awful to say the least as we never got some items we ordered, had no service while waiting & spent too mush time waiting, etc....so we left the restaurant laughing cause it wasn't worth complaining!! The other restaurants was great and deserve 2 thumbs up!! So, all together, I had a great time, lovely location, would go again, cost is ok I guess knowing that Jamaica is expensive to travel to in the first place. But Jamaica is a great place to visit for sure...excursions are great too.....missing it already.

Stayed November 2007
5 Thank quebecois77

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,001)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Knoxville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2007

My first trip to Jamaica took place November 12-16. I traveled there with two other single guys just looking to get away from work for a few days.

Check-in: Very smooth and informative. It was completed in about 15 minutes. The bellhop followed us to our room with our bags.

Room: It was clean with a beautiful beach view off of the 2nd floor. The maid cleaned the room daily and nothing was ever taken except the tip left for her. The mini bar was not stocked as much as I would have liked but a few american dollars and talking to the right guy would get you whatever you want (more on that later).

Food: Buffet was great with a variety of choices. The a la carte meals were subpar but it is an all inclusive meal so don't get your expectations up. I ate at The Grill and The Fisherman's Place. I tried to book our a la carte's upon arrival and the desk clerk said they were filled for our entire trip. I checked back twice a day until I picked up a couple of other guest's cancellations so I was able to get both of my a la carte's for the week.

Drinks: The mixed drinks were made very weak. I started ordering a mixed drink and then on the side I would order a shot of whatever liquor was in the drink. After walking away from the bar, I would pour that shot into the mixed drink. Great way to kick it up a notch.

Beach: The beach was beautiful but a little rocky so be sure to take sandals.

Entertainment: It was one of the worst aspects of the entire trip. The resort should consider some higher paid and more creative entertainment leaders.

Included Activities: Snorkeling was ok but to get to a nice area to snorkel cost $35 pp. The rest of the activities were not impressive and the individuals working in that department were not helpful or encouraging.

Solicitation: I was solicited by practically every male employee on the property to purchase narcotics (marijuana, cocaine, etc.). I was also solicited to purchase the services of women by employees of the resort. This was the most unpleasant aspect of my trip. Granted, it is three single mid-20 year old guys but that doesn't mean we want drugs and hookers all week. On a lighter note, they were also willing to sell anything else such as food, beer, liquor, etc. For a few dollars I could get food, beers, and liquor brought to my room at anytime.

Gold Club: The gold club was an extra $30 a day and included one more a la carte for the week, free internet, and that is the only advantage I saw (which I don't consider the a la carte an advantage - as stated earlier). Why pay $30 to just get internet? Just give some random guys a few bucks and your mini bar will be well stocked. As for the bartender drinks, same rule applies, give them a few bucks and the alcohol will be pouring...

Fellow tourists at the resort: I would like to borrow a Generation Y slang term and describe most of the unhappy tourists as "haters". Everyone that I spoke to at the resort that was complaining was over frivolous things. They were upset they didn't have a breathtaking view. They were upset that water was on their balcony after the rain. They were upset over the entertainment, etc. Basically, they were upset because they were treated like a guest and not royalty. The caribbean will never operate the same as resorts in the U.S. and patrons must understand that.

Summary: All in all I would recommend this hotel. The key is to go with an open mind and patience. If you stay optimistic, you will have a blast! Oh yeah and the best advice I received from locals, trust no one.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

• Liked — The beautiful resort
  • Disliked — The constant and annoying solicitations
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with friends
15 Thank damax3232
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2007

We`ve just returned from the GBP . We were there from the 10-17 Nov. We were greeted at the airport by AirTransat rep. who did our registration on the bus. We were Golden Club. So when we got to the hotel our check-in was finished. We arrived at 3h30 in the afternoon, so the buffet was already closing. We were told that the snack bar(which has a pretty nice buttet) was open. We were with my father and mother in law who are in there late 70's so after a long trip it was a little to far for them to go. We went to the buffet but as I said they were already closing. So we got the leftovers and then the food was put away, I understand that they were getting ready for the evening buffet, It would have been nice to have a place a little closer for a quick snack.

Our rooms weren't ready either, Again we were golden Club so we didn't expect to have to wait for our room, and then we had to wait for two days for our bathrobes, slippers and rum which we actually never got they sent brandy instead. Sunday and Monday we had torrential rain,which is definetly not the fault of the hotel, but what was very allarming were the peices of ceilling that were falling all around us and water comming in from the window sills, and roof joints. Even in the Buffet area over the Show cooking stations there was water dripping and large puddles on the floor. It was actually very dangerous and slippery. We joked that they would soon be giving us hard hats to walk around in. Beacause of the rain many of the employees couldn't get to work so we thought that this was the reason for the lack of service in the restaurants, but even at the end of the week when it was very nice out we still did not have good service in the buffet. We would have to wait a long time for them to take away our plates and to take and serve our drinks. They definetly need to hire more employees for the buffet. The Buffet does get a little repetitve, but the food is very good. For breakfast there are juice selections, lots of breads and pastries, omlette that are made to order in front of you, or you can get your eggs made to order. For lunch and supper there is alway a fresh soup, breads salads a pasta bar where you can have your pasta sauce made like you want. Carved meat selection and the Desserts are wonderful, other places we've stayed the desserts weren't that great, but here they are fresh and homemade with alot of variety. Unfurtunely you will gain at least 5 pounds they are that good.

As for the al a carte restaurants, we were very pleased. The first night we went to the Fisherman restaurant, we had Christopher for our waiter. We actually didn't even have a reservation for this restaurant, but because they were'nt all booked they prepared a table for us. We were 8 altogether. We really enjoyed this restaurant. We asked if they had lobster and even though it wasn't on the menu they brought us out two lobsters. The service here was excellent.
Monday we ate at the Grill, here the service was good but very slow, but I do beleive this was because of the rain, it was the second day of torrential rains and the road had washed out so many couldn't get to work. However our beef tenderloin was not very tender and a little over cooked. The next night we ate at Don Pablos the gourmet restaurant, this was our favorite, everything was delicous and the service was excellent. My Brother and Sister in law did the Japanese, we decided to go to the buffet. And they really enjoyed this as well.
The Beach is not the best i've seen, but it's well protected there are no vendors on the beach, and the water is warm and you can snorkle right there at the hotel. My Husband and his brothers had a good time doing this and enjoyed the cataraman which is included with the golden club. The pool is beautiful and was very clean, just a little cloudy after all the rain.

As for the jamaicans they are wonderful and very freindly, even though it is evedent that the management of the hotel needs to work on the way they are treated we were always greeted with a ``Ya Man`` and a freindly smile. We did have a few days when it was raining that our rooms weren't cleaned, but at least they changed our towels, but in general the rooms were kept very clean, twice a day.

In general we had a great time. We were on a family vacation and we made our own sunshine and passed over the problems. If you going to this hotel you will have a good time, and it is beautiful. is it a 5 star. Not yet. But it is a beautiful hotel and if you go and adapt to the Jamaican philosophy of ``NO Problem Man`` you will have a good time. I would not recommend this hotel however to a friend who ask me for a recommendation however, at least not till they get some of the consrtuction problems taken care of and hire more workers.

• Liked — pool and restaurants
  • Disliked — lack of staff and construction problems
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
7 Thank dab40-25
Bensalem Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2007

We stayed here the week of October 20-27th for our one year wedding anniversary. We were very nervous reading the prior reviews, however we went with an open mind.

Pulling up to the hotel, we were taken back on how huge it was and how nice it looked. The lobby was beautiful. We later learned that this will be the largest resort in Jamaica when the construction is finished. (Yes, they are still building but you would never know it!)

We booked through cheapcarribean.com and had no problems. We upgraded to the "Golden Club" for an additional $200 bucks. I was very glad we did. We got an awesome room on the top floor in the very corner with a wrap around balcony. Check-in was smooth and we were taken to a special "Golden Club" room where we were greeted with cocktails and made our dinnner reservations. The computers were in that room for golden club members as well (2 of them) as free internet service was included wth the golden package. I learned later in the week that it was very dffcult to get on them due to everyone else wanting to be on them as well.

Nevertheless, room was very nice, we had the towels waiting for us for the pool, robes and Tshirts complimentary for our anniversary which I thought was nice. There was also a plate of fruit and bottle of alcohol on the table as well. I agree with other reviewers that you can tell that the hotel's constructon was rushed. You could see the shortcuts they took to get the room done, and some of the lights did not work. The AC did not get very cold but was tolerable. I really did not care as everything else was working pretty well and we were happy with the room in general, especially since we paid so little to stay here for the week.

It took us a day to figure out that the balcony door had to be completely shut correctly to have the AC work properly (there was a sensor on the door that shut it off when you walked outside). oh and no door handle on the outside made it a chore to get back inside! Also, leave a key in the slot by the door while you are out or the electric will not work either.

The food at the hotel was great! We were very pleased with it. We spent alot of time in the buffet! The bar by the main pool seemed to be the best place to get a drink, however closed at 6pm. We usually would go to the main lobby and listen to the entertainment at night till about 11pm until that bar closed.

The pool was awesome. My husband and I stayed at the far end away from the main bar and alot of the times we were the only ones in the massive pool. They were always cleaning and maintaining the pool as well.

Yes, the beach was rocky, but had great snorkeling and a pair of water shoes or flip flops solved that problem. There was a sandy beach way to the left of the resort that was easier on the feet but more crowded.

The staff for the most part was very nice. You could tell that they were overworked, but I just tried to be nice and friendly with them and they always returned the favor. I also tipped small amounts and the staff was most grateful. Plus, I thought the service was fine. We never waited long for anything. And that was before we tipped.
Also, they tried to surprise us at dinner with an anniversary cake and champagne, but we had left before they brought it out. So they called us and sent it to our room instead. The cake was written in spanish but again we found it funny and so did the guy who delivered it to our room as we tried to figure out what it said. It was the thought that counts.

The hotel we learned was spanish owned so it definiately had a Spanish feel. Everything on the signs in the hotel was Spanish first then English, which I was kind of annoyed by since English is the primary language of the Jamaicans. Due to the fact of the Spanish ownership, I'd probably stay at another hotel to get the full Jamaican "feel" if we were to visit again.

Some strange things about the hotel:
My husband was asked to buy drugs by a worker in the buffet while I was gone, but we just expected it at one point and laughed it off (we never saw this "worker" again though).
We did come back to our room one time and the door was open, no maid in sight. None of our stuff was touched. We locked all of our "valuables" in our suitcases due to everyone reporting theft from the in room safes.
I don't have kids, but I found the hotel to be unsafe for kids. Many times we would come back to our room and random doors would be wide open in the hallways, many of which led to the roof of the building! We were curious to look so I could only imagine the curiosity of a child! Be careful, watch your kid!
Yep, the elevators were always broke, and on the last day we had to drag our heavy luggage down from the sixth floor via the stairs. It was rough climbing the stairs all the time and I cannot imagine someone wth compromised health doing that the whole week.
The resort is HUGE!!! It took forever to get to different places, but hey we needed the exercise after eating at the buffet all day.

Overall, I really can't complain. Yep, this hotel definitely needs some fine tuning to make it up to a 5 star. I stayed at a Sandals resort last year, paid 4 times the amount we paid here, and I have to say we got pretty much the same service and it was just as nice. (I actually think here was a little better!) Mostly people from Canada were travelling with us, they must of gotten good deals too. Not many kids either which we liked.

So would recommend it at the price we paid, not sure if I'd pay more to stay again, unless they of course fixed the pre -mentioned issues and were able to staff a little better.
Overall it was a nice experience for us and we were glad to go when we did. Go with an open mind and try not to pick everything apart! You're on vacation! No problem!

• Liked — Great rooms and food!
  • Disliked — Elevators not working, rushed construction led to issues
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SLaurenH
Toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2007

My husband and I just returned early this morning from our all-inclusive week at the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica and I just could not wait to review this resort myself on Tripadvisor. We decided 2 weeks prior to travelling that we would like to go on vacation and were pretty open-minded about where to go- Caribbean, Mexico, or Cuba. Our main considerations were star rating (with reviews of course)- we wanted to be at least at a 4 star resort, and our other consideration was price (as this was one of several vacation spots this year). I searched many travel websites, and found an excellent price ($1064 per person CDN, taxes in) for the Gran Bahia Principe in Jamaica. I then looked through reviews on Trip Advisor, and for the most part was pretty satisfied with what I read about the Gran Bahia Principe. I couldn't have been more suriprised on our first day at the resort!!! We had MANY problems, and of course can't describe them all here, but to name a few:

-we had to change rooms SEVERAL TIMES due to floods (we were on a top floor and it was raining and the roof at the resort seems to not have been made properly so along with the rain outside came rain into our room, and HEAVY rain!). When we called to inform the front desk that our ceiling was leaking badly, the responded by saying "someone will come up". At least 20 minutes later, still no one had arrived. So we called again (as we had dinner reservations at an a-la-carte restaurant we didn't want to miss), and they said "no problems- someone will be up". We couldn't wait, and demanded to switch rooms right away (as we could forsee that there was no way this huge leak- getting worse by the minute- could be fixed anytime soon). So we went down to the "Golden Club Room" (which I will speak more about in a bit) where we were given new room keys. We went to look at our new room, but were confused. There seemed to be extra toiletries displayed in the bathroom- and then we realized we were given keys to SOMEONE ELSE'S room! So we went all the way back down (the resort is quite large so every expidition takes at least 10 minutes) and informed them that we had entered someone else's room. They apologized, spent a while looking at some stuff on their computers, and then gave us other keys. Jokingly (as this was just the first of the problems to come...) we asked if this would happen to us- if someone else would walk into our room- and they said "of course not!". So we proceeded to switch rooms (we didn't want to call for a bellman to help because we knew it would just be faster to do it ourselves). When we got to the new room we were pleased to see that it wasn't occupied, but were once again surprised to see that the adjoining door between our room and the neighbour's room was wide open. Anyways, we closed the door, were rushing to get ready for our a-la-carte reservation, and were SHOCKED when another couple with suitcases entered our room. They had been given the SAME room keys just after our room was changed! Fuming, we informed the "Golden Club Room" who once again apologized for the inconvenience.

- We had many other problems at the resort (a few mishaps on a daily basis) including another leak in our 3rd room, a clogged drain in the shower stall, and issues with the room service. The room service (which should really not be called room service or really should just not be offered actually) is offered free of charge if you opt for the "Golden Club" room versus the regular rooms. Golden club membership also includes other perks like they already have you checked in upon arrival to your room, you get the rooms on the higher floors with better views, and there is free internet usage. They also have a room in the lobby with 2 employees there to help anyone that is a "Golden Club Member"- we actually felt that the extra $50 we paid to get a Gold Band was worth it. Anyways, the room service was just plain odd. They had a small menu which included 2 salads, burger with fries, pizza, ham and cheese sandwich, fruit plate and pastries, and that's it. They wouldn't go out of this box- not even to bring any drinks like Diet Coke. I had read someone else's review that if you offered $$ they could bring you whatever you wanted- that certainly didn't seem to be the case with us. The things we ordered with room service a) were not timely at all! and b) the same items seemed to be different all the time- i.e. a nice mixed salad one day, the second day the same mixed salad had canned mushrooms on it, and c) the food just was plain bad sometimes- i.e. cold and hard hamburger buns and d) they were out of things very often and e) you would have to specify every single little thing like if you ordered cesar salad you should specify cesar salad dressing- ours came with thousand island dressing! and you'd have to ask for salt and pepper and you'd have to specify that you wanted milk with coffee (they just gave ours plain and we called to ask for milk and the room service guy didn't show up for 20 minutes still with the milk- by that time the coffee was cold anyways so we just went down to the buffet for breakfast).

To give the resort some credit, it was a nice place. It was pretty, the pools were nice, the housekeeping cleaned the rooms very well. Even the restrooms in the lobby and at the snack bar were clean. The food at the buffet and the a-la-carte restaurants was for the most part good (Mikado was our favourite!), but be prepared to wait in line for the buffet! (we waited for half an hour once for breakfast and by the time we got in most things were finished and they had stopped making waffles and ran out of igredients for the egg station (the fresh waffles and crepes were delicious).

About Jamaica- well it's beautiful. This particular resort is just beside Runaway Bay, but after doing a day trip to Ocho Rios, we think we would have preferred to stay there. At our resort there was nothing to see within walking distance or even a short taxi ride away, but in Ocho Rios there are markets, shops, etc. that you could either walk to or take a taxi from the resort. To take a taxi from our resort to Ocho Rios was $40 each way. We did go on a day trip which stopped at a crafts market as well as a shopping centre- they were HORRIBLE! At the craft market every couple/group of people were paired up with a particular shopkeeper who of course took you to their store only and tried to haggle you into buying something and made it difficult for you to leave their store. The shopping experience was actually horrible for us- you couldn't just walk around in peace (I've been to many other countries where this is the case in shopping centres, but this definately was the WORST I've ever seen!). One lady actually yelled at me because I walked past her store into another and bought something (she said "see I told you to come into my store first!"). And if you do end up going to the craft markets, DON'T GET TRICKED INTO ACCEPTING THEIR "FREE GIFTS"!!!! They'll ask you for your name, carve your name into a wood craft, and say it's a gift, but then ask for a large tip (like $20)!! Nothing is free in life! But do definately take some day trips- the Bob Marley tour is awesome- would definately recommend it!

We saw so many other people at the resort make numerous comments and complain about the service at the resort. We heard about another's experience with finding ants in fresh towels, and another couple were told the wrong time for the departing bus (which they almost missed but we overheard them telling the bellboy a much later departure time so we let them know the real time).

The resort did try to address our concerns though. They gave us a gift to try and make up for the inconveniences- 2 Gran Bahia Principe t-shirts and some insence. After more mishaps they extended their apologizes to even give us 2 complimentary 25 minute massages (20 minutes actually but the massages were EXCELLENT- would definately recommend going to the spa if you do end up going).

So all in all, we made the best of our trip and had a great time (just because we were away in another country)! but really would have been much much happier if we had chosen another destination or even another resort. The resort is understaffed, and the staff they do have move at the speed of turtles. We are just stunned that it actually recieved a 5 star rating...

So to summarize, DO NOT pick this spot as a honeymoon destination!!!! If you are young and going with a bunch of girl/guyfriends then it's probably a good time (the pool area with the DJ seemed to always be a happening place). It seemed to be ok for families- a safe place for the children and clean. But if you're expecting to relax at a nice 5 star place, the Gran Bahia Principe most probably just isn't right for you... you do really get just what you pay for...

• Liked — The cleanliness
  • Disliked — The lazy staff!!
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
13 Thank Aneja24
montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2007

Just got back from 1 week trip with my girlfriend. I'm 44, she's 32.

Travel agent will tell you resort is 1 hr from airport. Actual drive time is closer to 1:30. We were given package on bus with room keys, towel cards and ID bracelets, so did not need to register upon arrival. We were greeted by smiling staff offering us welcome drink, and within 5 minutes were in our room. If only check out was as easy.

Room was very impressive with king sized poster bed and clean.Bed was on the soft side,and if you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs as the A/C is loud and sound carries from the hallway and outside.

Resort is quite isolated, and curiously, excursions were cancelled during 2 days of rain. On the rain days they did not have a plan B, which left everyone sitting around the lobby bar playing cards and drinking. The staff seem to do what they want with the schedule of activities. EX. We and others learned that Reggae dancing would not happen at 4PM because they had decided to do it that morning. Based on discussions with others, this happened with other activities as well. The only way to avoid this is to hang out by the pool, but we are beach people, so...

Beach: Perhaps 4/10 compared to Varadero and Mexico. 2 of 3 bays require you to wear water shoes as they are pebbles and shells, not sand. Large sections of seagrass in shallows, rocks as water gets deeper. Only one beach bar/resto, which depending where you lounge, means a walk of 75-400 metres. Long line-ups for drinks and food were common.

Restaurants: Buffet is outstanding, at least as good as Beaches and close to Club Med. Lots of variety, fresh fish and seafood, meat, fruit and vegetables, great deserts.

The Grill was very good, I had a steak, she had crab cakes.

Don Pablo is described as an Italian restaurant, but the only Italian item on the menu is a fettucine entree. Nevetheless, the food is very good, I had surf and turf (1/2 lobster and filet mignon), she had a couple of entrees(smoked salmon, spinach in apple sauce).

The Fisherman's Place had no catch of the day and only main course from the sea was 6 small shrimp with rice. I would not recommend this place due to weak selection and food preparation. The buffet is much better! Suggest you try 4th restaurant which is Japanese, as with 1 week stay you can choose 3 of 4.

Note: In any of these a la carte restaurants you may order exactly what you want (ex. 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 0 main courses, etc).

The house wine is 9% red or white, and they also offer Cava (which they call champagne), which is actually quite refreshing. Ask your waiter, whether at the buffet or other, to chill a half bottle of red for you for a couple of minutes. Otherwise, it is served warm and since it is really more of a deep rosé than a red, it will taste better.

Bottom line: Resort is only a year old and it seems as if they are still working out many of the kinks. Because of isolation and below average beach, would not go back. However, I would strongly recommend this chain based on quality of accomodation and food.

Fellow Canadians: Jamaica is not friendly to our money.While they accept CDN everywhere as long as its paper (no coins), they 1) offer the same exchange rate as for US and 2) would give you change in US. I used US. Leave your loonies at home.

Stayed November 2007
7 Thank curling
Sacramento California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2007

I booked a four night trip through Bookit.com. We were very excited and when we arrived it was raining. The resort is very big and very nicely designed. Like other members I was impressed by how it looked. I will get to the point, Service Here Is Terrible!!! I awoke the next morning to find the following problems: All the rooms were flooded from rain, had men on my balcony trying to repair flooding, could not get a maid to clean my room for two days, could only eat at the buffet because ALL reservations for other resturants were booked (Beware you have to make reservations immediatly for your 1allowed dinner at the alacarte resteraunts at this resort or you, will eat all meals at an ok buffet). The people here were rude and I tipped very well from the begining. I read similar reviews before I booked and thought maybe some people are picky so I will give it a try. On our way to the airport I found out from our driver that the Bahia does not take care of thier employees like sandals does,so the are very unhappy there. He also told me that most jamaicans do not like Americans. I was very shocked. This was by far the worst trip I have ever taken and I travel all inclusive 2-4 times a year. If you like eating buffet and bad service stay here!

;

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Service and Food Choices
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
#17 of 61 in Montego Bay
4.0 of 5 bubbles 6,203 reviews
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel

Been to Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica? Share your experiences!