Stayed in hotel for 10 days group of 13 ppl.
The rooms were scattered all over the place different levels. Rooms were neat. Dark hallways though. For a 5 star the hotel more than half the time didn't have towels. The waiters waddled so slow when u placed an order for a drink. It took forever for it to come. The service down at the snack bar and the dacari lobby when wifi zone is needs improvement for service. Waiters would see ppl sitting and not even bother to ask them for order and we had to call out for them at all times and by the time the order comes its half and hour and it was time for us to leave. Or we had to get up and go get order for ourselfs Overall place was nice. Food I was worried about. But it was really good. Lots of variety. Beach bar needs improvement. The drinks were all 80 percent ice and 20 percent juice or alcohol. Needs to lower down the amount of ice as drinks gets watered down quicker. Ppl that want to tour outside of hotel the dolphin cove is where we went and the food service that was given there was bread that had molds in it. So becareful. And they replaced all meals that had mold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 lake-style connecting pools with 2 areas for children 3 Jacuzzis Large sun terrace with gardens, sun umbrellas and loungers BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 2 tennis courts, volleyball court, football pitch Water activity centre Pool and beach towel service WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Wedding gazebo 2 buffet-style main restaurants and 5 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Snack bar Entertainment amphitheatre Meeting and convention room The 18 hole Breezes Runaway golf course is just 5 minutes from the hotel. Pueblo Principe: local craft stores, live music, shows, sports bar and disco Rooms 848 rooms including 4 types: Superior Junior Suite, Sea View Junior Suite, Club Golden and Club Hacienda Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Pillowtop mattresses Fully-equipped bathroom with separate shower and hydromassage bath tub, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Bathroom amenities Air conditioning Ventilador de techo Sitting area with sofa Balcony or terrace Telephone Radio alarm clock Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Ironing set WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden and Club Hacienda Junior Suites Children Bahia Scouts Children (aged 4 to 12) will have the time of their lives with these facilities: Children's pool Special shows and activities Entertainment team Mini Club (4 - 12 years) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Nudist area on the beach Bahia 'au Naturel' (over 18s only) The hotel has a nudist bathing area apart from the other areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Bahia Jamaica
- Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Resort
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica Runaway Bay, Caribbean