US$613
US$330
  • Breakfast included
Royal Decameron Club Caribbean(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
BahiaPrincipe
US$60
US$57
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$455
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$139
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$95
12,009 results
All reviewsjerk chickengold clubdon pablothe grilla la carte restaurantstime sharedolce vitakaraoke barbeach snack barmain buffetnude beachair transatjapanese restaurantorchid buffetface clothsair canadatowel hut
Reviewed 18 July 2014

If leaving from Toronto the flight is 3 ½ hrs and 3 ¾ return. There is also a time zone change so remember turn your clock back 1 hour when arriving.

Our package included the transportation. Once outside the airport they took our luggage and put it on a separate box truck. It normally goes under the bus but don’t worry the luggage was waiting for us when we arrived in the lobby.

The 70 minute drive (on the left side, like in the UK) from Montego Bay goes quickly as you pass small towns and a few sights like Rose Hall. We had a ½ way stop for a bathroom break and beer if you wanted to buy some. I would have skipped the break and just went straight to the hotel. Check in was done quickly on the bus with a package that included a map, towel cards, room cards and wrist band.

Once at the resort we had a drink and watched 2 Caribbean dancers welcome us in the lobby. The lobby is a good size with reception area on the right side. There is a separate bar and lots of seating on the left side. This bar was my favourite to relax at and have a nice conversation over drinks in the evening. Too bad it closes at 11:00pm! At the back to the left is a large patio area and bar that has live music in the evening. They also setup a special drink station at night.

The free Wi-FI hotspot is in the lobby for 60 consecutive minutes per day. It would not work anywhere outside of the main lobby so there are a lot of people just hanging around playing with their devices. It's almost difficult to find somewhere to sit in the evening!

The time share/privilege club is in the back right. They never bugged us when walking by. You will get a “welcome gift“ note slipped under your room door. I ignored it since we are not interested. There were a few times when we were walking around the resort and staff would ask if we got our welcome gift. We just said yes and that was it.

The room (152xx) was similar to the other GBP properties I’ve been to. We just had the basic room with view of the garden. The balcony was nice but only had 1 chair. Extra comforts were a stocked coffee machine, umbrella and iron. The 4 poster king bed was good. The TV has a good variety of channels (even has CITY and CBC). The mini fridge has water, pop and beer (although it was not stocked the first day). The beer was Miller lite (imported from the US) a disappointment since I was expecting Red Stripe! Someone said snacks like mini chocolate bars were included but we never had any. The a/c and fridge both took time to cool down but were fine when they worked. The maid cleaned very well but forgot to give us towels one day. We just did without. One bad thing is she leaves the door open while cleaning and the mosquitos get in. I was bitten worse than ever before! Our block of rooms were only on one side of the hall. The other side is exposed to the elements and backs onto the highway and jungle. I guess that’s why it wasn’t carpeted like other blocks.

The worst thing about the room is noise. You can hear people talking in the hall very clearly when they walk by the room. Just normal talking is loud and of course the drunks at 1:00-5:00am laughing and screaming about wanting to get more tattoos!! The hall tiles are also noisy. Flip flops, high heels, suit case wheels and the maid’s carts are loud. Everyone slams the doors too so I could never get a good night’s sleep. Every morning we were woken up by these noises. Other noises were grass cutters at the front of the room and the next day behind the room. Power washers cleaning the interlock paths the day after that and ghost phone calls. The phone would ring once and then not again. All this before 8:00am every morning! Even the TV would turn on by itself at 6:00am. I tried every menu and couldn’t find a way to stop it. So I turned the volume off at night and turn it off when I noticed it was on. I like to sleep in while on vacation but it was impossible. One morning at 1:00am we were woken from the sound of a leaf blower behind the room and at 1:30 am it came and did the front. I later heard it was a fogger for mosquitos.

The bathroom looked fine but the shower smelled of sewage and the shower head even broke off on our last day. It just popped right off! I could never keep the position of the shower head to a good height since the side knobs wouldn’t turn to lock it in place. There is a small soap dish but otherwise nowhere to put shampoo or anything. The shower door leaked so we had water all over the floor that made its way down into the room. The water pressure in the sink is awful, just a trickle so I often used the shower instead. A strange thing is the position of the bathroom door stopper. You can only open the door 2/3 of the way and there is no apparent reason.

The gardens are nice and well-manicured. They have tennis courts at the far end by the street entrance. It's a good sized property so you will have to walk around a bit. The location is remote so going outside the resort for a walk is not recommended as there is nothing in the area.

We couldn’t get pool towels until the 3rd day because they constantly ran out. We were always told to try back in 30 min but they still didn’t have any. If I had known I would have just brought a towel from home! I saw many people using their white room towels. It’s a problem for us under privilege club members as the special members get a towel waiting for them in their room. When we finally got the towels we didn’t trade it back until we checked out.

The towel game is played here and there were rarely any open loungers in the shade. I watched many “reserved” loungers one afternoon and no one ever came back and sat in them. The special club members get a reserved section around the quiet bar pool, taking up more loungers that were rarely used. The pool is long and has walls under some of the bridges so you cannot swim from one end to the other. The pools are closed at 7:00pm, like the bars everything closed a bit too early for me!

The pool is broken into 5 distinct sections;
1 with kiddie pool, kids running around screaming and lots of families
2 swimup bar/activities, very noisy with the activities staff and blasting music. The water was quite murky compared to the other pools. You know why!
3 activity pool with 2 goal nets for games, noisy while games were played
4 swimup bar, this was my favourite.
5 adults only Don Pablo guests are only allowed to use this part.

Restaurants are OK as described by other reviews. The buffet selections didn’t change all that much even on theme nights. The selection is adequate but there was no wow factor. They always have pizza, pasta, salads, soup, desert, etc. The Jerk Center is a highlight of the hotel. It’s some of the best jerk chicken I've ever had. Really smoky and the 3 spicy jerk sauces are amazing. Suggestion to hotel management - bottle the sauces and sell them in the gift shop as a souvenir. The snack shack is open 12-6pm but beware the Jerk Center is not open as late. The shack has a limited selection but is fine to grab a quick bite. The view is nice and there was a band with 2 steel drums playing a few times that I enjoyed. You can actually hear the music at the beach, just nicely in the back ground. Be careful when serving the paella. I was electrocuted when I touched the metal serving spoon on the bottom of the pot. I must have been touching the metal counter at the same time with my other hand completing a short circuit.

The al la carte reservations are done at the back of the lobby. We could not get any good reservations as they pre-book the good times for the special club members. The choice was either 5:30pm or 9:30pm so we took the later time.

The food at Japanese teppanyaki (cooking show tables) was good but since we all had to wait so long before being seated (1/2 hour after our reservation time) and then another wait before drinks and the appetizers came (1/2 hour) one of the couples left (presumably to the buffet before it closed). The other family at our table were rude and their 2 awful kids were out of control. I was glad when after the first part of the meal was cooked they left for the bathroom and never came back! It just left the 2 of us so the chef stopped with all showmanship and just cooked the food.

We also tried the Picasso restaurant. It was pretty good. We had reservations at the Don Pablo gourmet restaurant our last day but Montezuma’s revenge kept us from it.

Although we didn’t eat at the other a-la-carte restaurants, I will comment that the Italian with its view of the ocean looked nice. The Grill was a separate building beside the activity’s pool.

I was not impressed with the one show I bothered to see. It was dancing, they do dance well but gets boring. The stage has only a few lights on each side and no backdrop or props. The shows are done outside in the shopping area that also includes a hot dog and burger place, sports bar, karaoke bar and disco. It’s a perfect setup for late night partying away from the rooms.

I’ll never understand why there is a whole show as a tribute for Wacko Jacko. I heard people liked it but you couldn’t pay me to sit and watch it! Why not do a tribute to Bob Marley to showcase the great reggae music of Jamaica?

Evening show starts 9:45pm Show schedule;
Saturday – Jamaican
Sunday – Wacko Jacko

Karaoke 11pm-1am
Disco 11pm-2am

Most of the staff were friendly and always smiling.

The beach cove area at the back of the resort (where the wedding gazebo) is very rocky. There is not much sand, it’s mostly pebbles. You need to ware flip flops right to the water. There is sand in a few places to enter the water. It’s a nice place to snorkel to see some fish.

The good beach starts beside the snack shack. The sand is very nice and the water is warm because it’s shallow. There are a few bars along the beach strip and a bathroom at the end by the nude beach. The end was my favourite place to relax. It has lots of loungers and shade. There is some snorkeling further out by the roped off area. Be sure to catch a spectacular sunset at least once. There are security guys walking on the beach and lifeguards that watch too. Be careful, the sun is hot and I got burned, even when using 60 sunblock. The special club members get 2 reserved sections at the beach and both include a bar.

I hope this review was helpful; I’ve included some photos

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank im5150
Customer Servic... B, Social Media Coordinator at Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor because your opinion is of great help to us in our effort to improve and achieve our main objective. We would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience and we sincerely hope that beside those events you were happy with our performance and we could reach your expectations providing you a delightful vacation during the rest of your stay.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

we have been back a week from GBP we stayed from 26th june to 10 th july 14 , it was our first time to Jamaica and can say we will be doing it again!!
We travelled with first choice, bit gutted not getting Dreamliner to get there but holiday more important to me! these things happen. We did club mobay on arrival so was escorted straight through to arrivals lounge for cold towel and rum punch and was even sent on our way with a rum punch to go.
on arrival check in was very quick and we went o find our golden club room and what a room and what a view!! we were in block 13 (13507) directly above lobby bar. maybe a little noisy if you have very small children but when door is closed it didn't bother us at all.

lobby bar is good but very very hot and humid soft background ,music till about nine then we had singer or steel band and closed at 10.30 , over in the square the shows started at 9.45 on open air stage not bad shows for amateurs really ,sports bar not bad nicely air conditioned thank god!

never tried the disco but hubby went to watch some world cup matches said it was very big, we did try the karaoke bar couple of times only when we had had enough vodka to sing lol.

pools were amazing and large but have to be up at the crack of dawn for a bed with shade luckily I am an early riser, we only used it a few days before we discovered how good the beach was then we went to the far end of the beach every day its a quiet little paradise with a little beach bar to boot, there is a nudist beach too if you wanted to use it .

buffet had brilliant selection and defy anyone not to find something they like! we only discovered how good lunchtime selection was towards the end of our holiday as we used the jerk hut on the beach everyday(that's a must!!)

had three ala carte reservations a week loved grill(steakhouse) and dolce vita(Italian) and absolutely loved Mikado(Japanese) (went there twice)but wasn't keen on Picasso or don Pablo as hubbys steak wasn't cooked properly.

Service was generally good most couldn't do enough for you especially shereen in lobby bar (hubby wanted to take her home lol) we did tip but only when we got good service .didn't feel the need to tip to get good service if you are a happy person and laugh with them they love you.
overall I would recommend this resort to anyone and def will come back one day.

Room Tip: higher floors get better view and less mossies block 13 has the best views and central to everything.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank bidefordbabeDevon

Dear Guest,

First we would like to thank you for choosing Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica to stay in Jamaica. We are very satisfied to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you again and we look forward to host you in our property in the near future.

Yours respectfully,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My family and I stayed at the GBP between 11 and 25 May 2014. Having previously stayed in Mexico and the Dominican Republic we pretty much knew what to expect from this type of All Inclusive complex. That’s why I totally ignored the bad reviews before hand and as I expected I was right to do so as the GBP is up there with the best of them.

Lets get the petty niggles of some people out of the way first.

There are a lot of steps at this resort but there are plenty of lifts and ramps and you may have to go a slightly longer way round to get to your destination but the steps are not at all a problem. One our party who was in a wheelchair had no problems at all.

Spoons were a bit hit and miss at the buffet restaurant, but just ask a waiter and you will be given one. Yes, they did run out of bacon, but hang on a minute and it will be replenished. We always had wash cloths in our rooms and never used them (personally I have no idea what they are for but obviously some people use them).

Yes the towel hut ran out of towels but we soon figured out that they are delivered every morning at 8:00 so we just changed them then if we remembered.

Anyway now I have got that out of the way let me say that this is the first time we have ever wanted to go back to the same complex twice but we are most definitely booking again for May 2015!! The GBP is awesome. I can’t quite put my finger on what it is that is so appealing because the GBP is far from perfect but it is just such an amazing experience to be there. All the Jamaican people who we came across are so happy, so friendly, and just make you feel like this is what life should be all about, no moaning, no wining but just being happy and enjoying life to the full. The atmosphere is just brilliant at the GBP and we loved every minute.

The First Choice flight out to Montego Bay on the Dreamliner was the best flight experience I have ever had. The flight out from Manchester was 9 hours and going through the airport was fast and efficient. The journey to the GBP took 1 hour and this is where the fun started with the First Choice rep Godfrey, what a fantastic bloke he is. Sooooooo funny, very knowledgeable and extremely nice. To be honest we never bother with the holiday reps meeting on the first day but we were so taken with Godfrey that it is the first one we have ever attended in all our years of travelling, so that must tell you something!!! So please attend his meeting you won’t be disappointed.

On arrival the whole coach was upgraded to the Golden Club which meant 4 visits to the Al a Carte restaurants rather than the 3, slippers and dressing gown in the rooms, jacuzzi bath and other things as well that I cannot remember and didn’t really add anything to our holiday. We were allocated rooms on the fifth floor (Room 12512) which gave views of the pool at the beginning where the kiddies pool and Spa is. It also meant being very close to the lobby terrace. The room was fine, nothing special, a bit neglected in parts but nothing that we felt we needed to complain about. Our room was actually right next to the lift shaft and it was very very noisy BUT I wear ear plugs so had no problems sleeping and it didn’t bother my husband at all.

Our room maid Beverley was amazing. She was so so friendly and would leave us little notes in our room asking if we were enjoying our holiday etc and on the days we saw her she would give us a hug and have a little chat. She is such a lovely lady and kept our room spotlessly clean. Anything we asked for she gave us, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Beverley.

The whole complex is beautiful, clean and a joy to walk around. The gardens are very lush and kept very tidy. The pool is gorgeous and runs all the way around the complex. The entertainment team are based at the pool bar nearest to the spa and kiddies pool. The speakers are placed on the counter of the towel hut. The music here is extremely loud so if you want some quiet time I would suggest sitting further round the pool away from this music. Although we didn’t sit right on top of the music it was close enough to listen to and see all the people joining in with the activities and having a great time.

I know what people are saying about the beach. If you imagine the Caribbean you expect miles of powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Well, I have experienced that in Mexico and the Dominican and it is very nice but here at the GBP you get lots of character, rocks and crescents and different types of beaches. I thought it was lovely. The section of beach near the gazebo and Jerk Centre is shale and very hard to walk on in bare feet but it does get better the further you walk around. If you are beach people and this is not what you want from a holiday then go elsewhere. I personally couldn’t fault it.

The pool on the other hand is absolutely amazing. Always perfectly clean, tidy lots of beds and a great place to sit and while away the hours.

As with every holiday resort I have stayed at all around the world there is the usual reserving of sun beds. The reason this is done – is because there aren’t enough beds with shade, pure and simple. We reserve beds every morning but were there no later than 9 am every day and stayed until 4 – 5 pm. We couldn’t possibly sit outside without shade so unfortunately this was a necessity for us. There are loads of spare beds just not all of them have shades. I think it’s the people who reserve beds in the morning and then don’t appear until 3 pm that are being very unfair.

The buffet restaurant is outstanding. I hate to point out the obvious to those people who profess to “not be a fussy eater”, well let me tell you “YOU ARE A FUSSY EATER”!!! To find the food poor, with no variety and the same things all the time begs belief it really does. There is an outstanding amount of food, everything cooked to perfection and very very delicious. I have to say though to the person who posted a review saying “lobster night every Friday in the buffet” – NO IT ISNT!!! We went to the buffet both Fridays and it certainly isn’t lobster night on a Friday at all. Not sure where that came from but we were mighty disappointed ha ha ha.

Moving onto the al a carte restaurants. We went to them all and I couldn’t fault any of them. The restaurants themselves were elegant, clean and a joy to visit. The food was amazing if not always what we expected. Only once did I have to send my food back in the Garden Grill because it was stone cold but it was replaced quickly so nothing to get annoyed over.

All but the Mikado (Japanese) are buffet for starters and desert and you just order your main from the menu. Please don’t let this put you off as the buffet food offered is to die for and it is so easy to fill yourself up on this alone it is so good. When you book the Mikado make sure you request the Tapanyaki table which is where the chef prepares the food in front of you as otherwise you will just be sat at a normal table ordering from a menu.

It is true if you email the hotel a few weeks prior to arrival you can request the restaurants you would like to visit and at what times and this was done and the receipts handed to us with our room cards. This is excellent service I think.

The entertainment area is a great idea, with outside seating surrounded by shops, the disco and sports bar. The only trouble is if it rains (and it rained a lot – more on later) then the entertainment goes inside the disco which is not really suitable as it is small and absolutely stifling in the heat. The shows are ok, not the best I have seen, but we appreciated the massive effort the entertainment team put into the nightly shows and respect them for that.

My husband and I did 5 days scuba diving with Resort Divers (please see separate review), we chose these purely on the fantastic reviews on Trip Advisor and we can certainly see why they are praised. I cannot comment on the dive centre based at the GBP but it doesn’t get very good reviews so that’s why we chose to dive with someone else.

We were picked up most days by Tony O’Reilly who runs his own tour operation (again see separate review) and I could have spent all day in his company, a very intelligent, knowledgeable guy who is so so friendly, a really lovely person to be around. We booked our 9 Mile Tour (see separate review) with him and so had personal transport to and from with a running commentary on the surrounding area as we travelled. Let me tell you it is a damn sight cheaper than booking through First Choice.

The staff (with the exception of management – see later) we encountered were all very very nice, pleasant and respectful at all times. Ok, they were not always full of the joys of spring, but they are not there for our personal entertainment. If you strike up a conversation with them and ask them how their day is going you will soon get a big smile and a laugh or two and hopefully make their day a bit easier to get through rather than the sulky demanding faces you so often encounter when things aren’t going just right for guests (no spoons at breakfast for instance)!!!!

I’m not really sure what else to say, I could go on and on about how wonderful this place is and repeat what others have said but honestly, please ignore the bad reviews you will not be disappointed. It is such an amazing place with a very friendly atmosphere.

Oh but before I finish I would like to mention the Jamaican Patties!!! The nicest patties you will ever come across. We were fortunate enough to be treated to a pattie from Mother’s (courtesy of Troy from Resort Divers) and also a pattie from Nice and Spicy (courtesy of Tony O’Reilly). If you can get hold of these you will be hooked!!!

I nearly forget Godfrey our First Choice rep told us of the Club Mobay Departure Lounge which gives you express passage through customs on the way home, entry into the VIP lounge where hot and cold food (and yes Jamaican patties) alcohol and non alcoholic beverages are served all for £10 each. This is VIP treatment worth every penny. I will certainly use this on any further trips to Jamaica.

Flight home was again as good going home as it was coming with First Choice and we certainly wouldn’t hesitate in recommending and booking again through them.

All in all please do not hesitate to book this hotel, it is by far one of the best resorts we have stayed in and cannot wait to go back.

Now I feel I wouldn’t be giving an honest review if I didn’t mention my experience with management. It will certainly not stop me returning to this hotel as I wouldn’t let the rudeness and lack of respect of some people ruin my future holiday there but feel I should mention it.

My husband and I were unfortunate enough to have to ask to speak to a manager. This was because after listening to workmen in the connecting room drilling, hammering, playing music etc into the evening they knocked at our door at 7:00 pm one night asking to let them in so they could fit Wi Fi in the room. They said it would only take 5 minutes. Now we had restaurant reservations that night at 7:30 and had both just had a shower and were not even dressed at this point. I was actually in bed covered up. Nevertheless we let them in. At 7:20 we had to ask them to leave as we needed to get dressed to go out. The workmen left the roof tiles off and there was inches of dust everywhere, right over the wardrobe area. The floor was filthy, they just left it like that and said they would be back tomorrow!!!

We were furious. It was bad enough having to listen to the workmen night after night in the next room but for them to come in our room at 7 pm in the evening and ask to undertake work just takes the biscuit and to leave it in such a state was unforgivable.

We therefore approached reception, explained the situation and were told that either later that evening or tomorrow we would be contacted by the Manager either by way of a phone call or a note pushed under the door. Needless to say no phone call, no note. So we went back the next day and complained again, explained the whole story and was told to come back at 2 pm when we were told the manager would be there. So we went back at 2 pm and she wasn’t there. We were asked yet again to come back later but I told reception that I had already been 3 times now and would not be coming again and expected the Manager to contact us, they knew what room were in after all!!. As of us leaving on 25 May we never had the courtesy of any contact from anyone. We may as well have been talking to a brick wall.

I completed the form which you are given to complete rating the services throughout the hotel and I wrote on both sides of the paper my complaint to reception on 3 separate occasions, I left my email address and asked for a response. I handed this to reception along with my room card. As of today’s date 17 July I still have not had the courtesy of an email from the hotel.

If it wasn’t for the rest of the staff at the GBP making this holiday what it was, the management would ruin this hotel. They should be ashamed of themselves. I have given one less star because of this but as I have said before it will not deter me from returning.

Any questions please email me.

Room Tip: Room 12512 on the 5th Floor looks out over the very top end of the pool, right next to the children's pool with a side view of the sea. I personally would be happy to be on that floor again.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank ScubaDeb

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor because your opinion is of great help to us in our effort to improve and achieve our main objective, which is to achieve full satisfaction of our guests.

We would like to express our concerns about the maintenance issues you encountered in the room, however we can assure that we will be given the matter the proper attention and corrective measures are going to be taken in order to avoid these situations from reoccurring.

Thank you once again and we do look forward to hosting you again in our property.

Yours Respectfully,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

What can one say when you have had a great holiday....
Wow, we will definately return to this place again next yr even if it means another 10 hr flight !
I thought that the Grand Bahia Punta Cana would take some beating but JA wins by a few more points !!

Staff are absolutely supreme when it comes to the service they offer,loved every one of them especially Kerry & Lamoor in the adult only Buffet. The Hotel and facilities are of superior quality, and exceptionally clean at all times.
Food in the A La Carte Don Pablo was better than some of the top restaurants in London, make sure you order the beef and duck and dont leave before squeezing in a Banana flambe even if your totally stuffed..The staff here will knock your socks off with ultra fast service also !!

Lunch times take a stroll (as you should in JA..) to the beach hut to get some jerk chicken, best to get there early as there will be queues by the BBQ drums !!!

lastly, take an excursion to the Bob Marley Mausoleum (9 miles) on the Zion bus, great day out and you also gain some good knowledge of the Island if you dont fancy too many day trips out..be prepared for some spectatcular views and interesting smells from the Blue mountains (and I dont mean coffee!)
also a must to Dunns River Falls, climb to the top and you can cross it off the "10 top things to do before I die list "hahahah

Hats off to all the fab staff that we met, we will see you again next year....soon come for another Irie mon holiday !

just one minor hickup, bit slow with clean towels around the pool, so hang on to your wet ones until the clean ones arrive !!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 21601...we called it the penthouse suite, spectacular views all round infact a room to die for !! loved it and would request same room on next return.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Linda M

Dear Valued Guest,

First we would like to thank you for choosing Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica to stay in Jamaica. We are glad to know that you had a great holiday with us and we look forward to see you next year.

If you need any assistance with your booking for next year please don not hesitate to contact us.

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed at the GBPJ July 5 - 12. What can I say... Thank you so much for making my Vacation Perfect! I've been to many hotels all through the Caribbean 20 plus trips and I have never been treated so well anywhere! I want to send out a very huge Thank You to Loraine Broderick who went above and beyond the call of duty. You really made our vacation special! I would recommend this resort to anyone! We will be back! Thanks again to all the staff from the Bellmen to the waiters/waitress bartenders to the maids thank you! Jamie & Jennifer Toronto Canada

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Jamie B
Customer Servic... B, Social Media Coordinator at Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Jamie & Jennifer,

First we would like to say on behalf of the Management and staff of the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica, Thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination. We are elated to know that you had a wonderful stay and we do extend your thank you to all the staff at the resort especially Loraine Broderick.

Thank you for recommending our resort and we do hope to see you soon. If you need any assistance with your future booking please do not hesitation to contact us.

Warm Regards,