“A relaxing adventure in the caribbean”
Villa Front from pool.
Επισκεφθείτε www. chukkavilla3. com για το βίντεο. Private Cove in Front, Swim, Snorkel
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Front from pool.
Επισκεφθείτε www. chukkavilla3. com για το βίντεο.
Private Cove in Front, Swim, Snorkel
Front porch lounge
Open floor plan downstairs
Large 2240SqFt Villa
Large 2240SqFt Villa with exotic furniture
Cove we swim in on right of villa.
Swimming in Private cove
Chukka Cove shoreline
Another swim point
Grounds looking out
Evening shade on the grounds
Walk down the steps and snorkel
Thai Warrior stands Guard
Stainless steel Kitchen
Accross grounds on side
Grounds right to left
Fruit stand on Main Highway
Horse Back in the water at Chukka Farms, 4 Min away on property.
Our lovely falls to visit in Jamaica land of wood and water
Chukka Bob Marley Tour Bus, leaves from Farm, 4 min away. Walk over.
Cruise ship on its way out of Ocho Rios passing Villa
Chukka tours on the farm
Go Zip Lining
Go rafting and scare yourself
Snorkel in cove, clear waters
Guest finding sea creatures
Polo players behind villas
The Chukka farm horses behind villa
Swim the Chukka Caves
Snorkel the inlets
Small beach area
A lazy walk in another time
Surrounding areas good locations.
Nice snorkeling around the rocks at chukka
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
J-one R
Miami, Florida
“A relaxing adventure in the caribbean”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was a most wonderful experience, the serenity one feels coming inside the villa is just incomparable. I was welcomed with a cozy and relaxed ambiance accompanied by a beautiful view of the ocean coast. The exquisite furnishing accented by the huge glass doors, that allowed the tranquil serenade of the ocean crashing against the waves were among the many delights of the place. The welcoming staff offer a friendly atmosphere, by the way thank you miss Marcie (sorry if I misspell) for the excellent care. The home made dishes were nothing short of great, portraying the authenticity of the region.
Another mesmerizing part of this getaway place is the beautiful cove. A minutes walk from the villa offers an unforgettable sight and an amazing swim in calm crystal clear waters, separated from the full force of the ocean by an imposing natural coral rock wall. In my opinion this is definitely the perfect place to relax, away from the tumultuous touristic scene in a clean private beach, its an experience I am soon looking forward to relive. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Persad for making this unforgettable experience possible!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The accommodations and the exclusivity of the property.
Liked least: The fact that I had to come back to real life, hehe.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
17 May 2016
Thank you, and you are welcome..
omar p
Miami, Florida
“Heaven!!!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Life can be very hectic and I needed to find an escape immediately. I was extremely reluctant in just booking another cruise or chain hotel to satisfy my needs of an amazing and different get-away. This Vacation needed to be meticulously planned to allow me the opportunity for clean get-away from life and all it's complexities.
Moksha Villa and the owners John and Gerry offered simplicity and peace of mind from the get go. 10 minutes after I booked this villa I received a welcoming call and confirmation. Also, I received all the details required for immigration, travel, my private driver, private maid, on site manager, maps, amenities, excursion discounts, and much much more. I was beyond impressed and felt so secure and confident in my decision to book this property. I have never been to Jamaica before but I was fully aware of every detail required to reach my destination and take full advantage before hand. Something that other chain hotels can not offer with such a detailed and personal touch. It felt like they were my own family ensuring I would have the most incredible stress free stay possible.

Reaching the airport with pre-printed immigration information and a flier made the customs process a breeze as others were being questioned. Our driver (Clarence) was waiting for us the second we stepped outside the airport and immediately had us on our way. 45 minutes later we were inside the most beautiful Villa I have ever seen. The maid (Mrs. Marcia) gave us a tour of the Villa and the manager (Mrs. Vaz) a tour of the property and all its secret escapes within. There was a booklet that had every detail of the property from internet passwords, entertainment area operation, excursions, maps, and all discounts and activities with maps and prices included.

Moksha Villa is a step above anywhere I have ever been in my life. It is truly class in every aspect and the detail and consideration in construction of this heaven was quite evident. The furniture was really fancy and the decor was very exotic. The bathrooms were quite a sight to see with marble and stone mixed in a breathtaking combination. We enjoyed walking around to swim into the caves, relaxing on our private beach, and swimming in the private cove just not open to tourist. We loved watching the horses run in our backyard on the farm just behind us from our shower. I could go on all day,
my heaven away escape was a full success. THIS IS A MUST GO!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the details were magnificent!
Travelling group: Friends
People with pets
14 May 2016
Thank you Sir, after the many conversations we have had I feel like we are related somehow..Myself and the staff appreciate the remarks.
We expect to see you and friends in the near future.
Derek S
“A slice of serenity in the Caribbean ”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

They should change the name to serenity villa, you open the front door and walk into your very own island paradise. The interior is very zen, as if you could meditate your entire vacation away. Then you look out through the patio, and you see the beautiful backdrop. A nicely kept pool, manicured landscape all overlooking the beautiful ocean just steps outside your door. Updated kitchen and bathrooms make you feel like you just walked into your local interior designer's showroom. The villa is well maintained, inside and out. With the staff constantly striving to make your trip the best it can be. Your own personal beach is beautiful, you have a cove that you can swim laps in without worrying about current. I guess my only complaint would be that I had to come back to my real life, because I would surely trade it for this paradise in an instant. This was my first trip to Jamaica, and I certainly will go back as often as I can. I would recommend staying here to anyone that is looking to stay in a beautiful house, in a beautiful location right on the water, surrounded by wonderful people.

11 May 2016
Thank you for your opinion. We strive to do the best for our guests. Our personal contact with guests before and during the stay give our guests a feeling of trust. Thank you, and see you soon.
John (US Army Ret)
Owner.
Joselyn R
“Great place to stay at!”
Reviewed 1 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I have traveled and stayed in many places but nothing compares to the experience I had in Moksha villa. Moksha villa provided everything I needed; it was like being home away from home but even better. My experience was excellent from the moment I booked the villa till the moment I lay foot on the plane to come back home. Costumer services was EXCELLENT! The owners are military, with that said, everything was well taken care of: from transportation, attractions, to the food that my fiancé and I wanted to eat. They were always very attentive to our needs and provided the best service possible. The villa looks way better in person than it does on the pictures (everything was well kept and clean from the inside of the villa to the landscape), and let me not forget about the ocean view…SPECTACULAR!! Waking up every morning to that view was stunning, and watching more than one hundred horses go by, was amazing as well. At night my fiancé and I enjoyed having a glass of wine while we listed to the waves crashing against the rocks, and in the mornings we would go for an early swim in the private coves where we also had the chance to do some snorkeling. We really liked this place because we felt like we didn’t have to go anywhere else. This place provided more than what we had expected. Very peaceful and charming! We are definitely going back again.

Liked best: The peacefulness
Liked least: Not having enough time
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
2 Apr 2016
Thanks Joselyn, glad everything was great. We try hard to give that personalized service, so our guests can be comfortable, and feel good about their choice. It also keeps our guests coming back, when in Jamaica.
John,
US Army (Ret)
Col Peter...
Germany
“An excellent Choice of accommodations, great customer service.”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Well as expected with military owners, every detail was taken care of. We were greeted, and all was explained. We had all the information needed to travel and more. The owners were eager to assist. The villa is just as it says, gorgeous and immaculately kept. Everything was far above expectation. The grounds are wonderful, and the swimming and snorkeling is awesome. The Chukka Tours are very professionally run, and they are located on the farm property. My wife and 2 children enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, and we already have next years request in. The transportation is very reasonable, and the international grocer delivers to the villa. Our maid was very friendly, and prepared all our meals before leaving for the evening. The villa is also located within 30 minutes of most attractions, and only 50 minutes from the airport via the highway. Lots of good restaurants if you like to eat out, and the Jerk at Scotchies is outrageous. Relaxing by the cliffs, and enjoying the sound of the waves is unbeatable. The great thing above all, no crowds, no hustle, no worries..Thanks John and Gerry for a great experience, and thank you for your service. Col. Haggerdy.

Liked best: Atmosphere, Grounds, Luxury of the Villa, Tranquility
Liked least: Only 2 weeks
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
5 Feb 2016
My Pleasure Col, and thanks for your service too..We are glad you enjoyed the Villa, and your time with us. We also received your request for December, and will pencil it in..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing