“A Must!!!!”

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Must!!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Excellent way to see Old San Juan! Our guide Jose gave thorough instructions/practice before letting us Segway around town. We truly enjoyed our time!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank S P

Long Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Segway Tours of Puerto Rico”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

AWESOME! There's no better way to see beautiful Old San Juan and learn about her culture and history than this tour. In fact, a few of us on the tour were commenting "wow, I'm glad I'm not stuck on that stuffy, old tour bus" that we saw pull up at Castillo San Filipe Morro. Jose is a great tour guide, and don't worry...if I could ride the Segway and get the hang of it pretty quickly, you can too. He gives a good lesson and also practice time at the office before you leave on the tour. It's easy. You'll enjoy the ride! In my opinion, it's the best way to see the town and its highlights. I've always wanted to ride a Segway on a tour, and I'm glad my first experience was in gorgeous San Juan, Puerto Rico. Treat yourself to this tour. You won't be disappointed! (I did the 2-hour tour.) Enjoy!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank brewstty
Muskogee, Oklahoma
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“First time was FUN!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Made appointment by phone. This being my first time, the lesson was thorough and I felt confident before we started. We loved the tour around town on the cobblestone streets. The guide was knowledgeable and friendly. I loved the long stretches we were could go fast. We stopped to walk through the fort, which was good. It started to sprinkle a little on our way back, but it just added to the atmosphere.

I am officially addicted to segways. I will take a segway tour of every city I visit from now on.

Visited May 2013
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful Time!!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

What a great experience for us. We had been in San Juan for most of the week prior to our tour. We were somewhat familiar with Old San Juan, but this totally changed what we learned and did during the week. My wife was quite reluctant to take on this adventure, but relented. Natalia was our guide and she did a remarkable job. She helped learn the Segway and reported back that my wife was to receive and A+ for her learning. Off we went, and had a great time. The only criticism would be we were not told that payment was to be in cash. Natalia handled this by sending us across the street to the CVS for a gift card. Other than that small glitch, we had a wonderful time. Thank you, Natalia!

Visited March 2014
Maumelle, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun! Absolutely worth it...”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was the first time in San Juan, and the first time on a Segway. I had maybe 5 minutes of awkwardness during his training session, and then it was so easy. Loved the tour of old San Juan - a huge dog show was happening at the same time and we had a lot of amusing moments dodging the poo! haha! My older parents had no problem on the segway, and my Dad said it was his favorite tour of the entire trip. I would definitely do it again.

Visited March 2014