“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oswego, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2009

A great way to get a good background of OSJ. Natalia was superb! Very informative and fun. Getting a handle on the segway was easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a riot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2009

I must admit, I was completely wierded out by Segways. My family looked into a tour and I tried to talk everyone out of it. Seeing as how I never get my way :) I ended up going on the tour.

Within minutes, I realised how foolish I was!

Natalia, our tour guide, was an extremely patient and effective teacher. Within a half hour, our large group was mobile and causing mischief (which a happy Natalia did not make!) We had such a fantastic time cruising around the old city on these two wheeled contraptions, people stared, but we didn't mind.

Natalia was also very knowledgable, and her passion for the city radiated through the group. She was full of random information and could answer nearly every stupid question we asked. She stopped from time to time to take group pictures and make sure everyone was comfortable.

I have absolutely no complaints about this trip, other than that it was too short (although we did somehow get an extra hour out of the deal!) I would do this tour again in a heartbeat, and for my future travels will look into doing it in different cities. I am also going to convince my boyfriend to buy me one for my birthday. What a riot!

4 Thank Mr_Quincers
London, Ontario, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic - definitely a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2009

We had a fantastic tour of Old San Juan. Natalia was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun! The segways themselves were a blast to ride. I didn't want to give mine up when the tour was over. It poured rain the day of our tour but Natalia didn't mind and neither did the 6 in our group. What a great way to sightsee. I definitely recommend you don't miss this tour if you are in Old San Juan!!

2 Thank JKMAN
Florham Park, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Floating around Old San Juan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2009

If you have time in your travels to San Juan, do yourself a favor and book a Segway tour. What an awesome way to see the sites! You glide effortlessly over the cobblestone hills up to El Morro and even get a guided tour of the fort as part of your day. Our guide, Natalia, was a gem. She was fun, entertaining and educational. Even though it rained for our tour, we all still had a great time! We even got a free espresso upon our return from the cafe next door. It was a great time... I wish I could have done it all day!!

1 Thank WebGirlNYC
Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A wonderful tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2009

This Seqway tour of San Juan and its fortifications was wonderful. Our tour leader, Jose ( I think), was personable and extraordinarily knowledgeable about the city and its history. We took the 2 hour tour and traveled outside the massive, old city walls and into the old main gate into the city.

Then off across the old, aqua blue cobblestones up to the fortress overlooking the mouth of the port. Jose told of the overlapping history of the fort and of the people involved. It was fun especially since there was a reenactment of a colonial battle going on while we were there.

I highly recommend this tour.

5 Thank Jmkmi