“Decent food, good location”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #46 of 1,045 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We happened across the restaurant while walking from the ferry dock to the main bus stop on a hot afternoon. A chain restaurant in a touristy area-- you don't necessarily expect gourmet food, especially at mid-range prices. I had a burger and my wife had fish. Both were okay. Atmosphere is much like you'd expect from the name and décor; sort of a sports bar with a gift shop attached. Service was fine, though nothing to rave about as one reviewer has. It's certainly not particularly Puerto Rican, but if you're in the area and are hungry, you could do worse.

There are newer reviews for Senor Frog's

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

MC Tim and CECY were great for us. I had been before and had a blast. We brought friends this time and the manager Eric did not dissapoint. Best time from any cruise

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My dinner came with a hot plate and cold in the middle. This is an obvious sign that the dinner was frozen and microwaved to warm it up. After waiting over twenty minutes and walking all day I ate it anyways simply because I was so tired. I left wishing I had eaten again at the restaurant directly across the street. My wife had a salad and the lettuce was wilted. I order a drink and could hardly taste the alcohol. This was my last effort to eat at a Senor Frogs

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The food we had was excellent AND Cecy, our server, was outstanding !!!. We had a wonderful lunch and lots of fun with our friends . We look forward to returning to Senor Frogs in February and hope Cecy is our server.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Spent a couple of days in Old San Juan recently and stumbled upon this place. The staff was friendly and fun. The bartenders keep the party going with shots and crazy antics. The drinks were creative and sooo tasty. I love the energy in the place. Ed and Jaylene were great! Can't wait to go back to PR in the Spring.