I got a room in this hotel for my wedding in PR. The wedding was at 5pm but the hotel gladly did an early check-in for me in order to get my make-up and hair done. They actually gave me a bigger room than I expected to make it easier for us to change & take pics. The customer service was amazing. However, we decided to stay one more night after we check out since it will be closer to the airport the morning after. The price sky rocket overnight and the bill has a bunch of hidden and unexpected fees. That night cost us more than a whole stay together. Despite that, the hotel has an amazing view to the bay and a great infinity pool. The rooms are clean and service is excellent.
Pros: Good location. Hotel looks fairly new compare to the others. Casino & great restaurants on the lobby.
Cons: It is not walking distance from anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino