having stayed at Old town san juan sheraton and this hotel.. .i must say this hotel is more modern and better option.
as SPG platinum was upgraded to suite room 1103 and had enjoyable stay. There is a nice infinity pool, multiple resturants, a casino, and nice bars inside the hotel.
There was a slight service issue as we had an UPS package overnighted and one contacted us and we had to come down to front desk and inquire on it and Dominique Haacke the front office manager took care of the issue in professional manner so kudos to him
Would stay here again if I would return as the pool is nice and the hotel is modern.
Pros: across from convention center
Valet 22 bucks
nice infinity pool
close to condando/old san juan
Removed from all action although you are cab ride away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan