Couldn't ask for anything more. Our room was in a quiet location, the staff were pleasant and OMG the chef, AMAZING!!!!! Visited last month, October, 2013. Our waiter was great. He served us 2 or 3 nights and last night we had a different waiter, but she too was pleasant. My husband and I enjoyed every dinner meal. That was the highlight of our stay at the Sheraton. We love a good meal. It was hot. Don't like being served warm or cold food. We requested our meal come out hot and it did. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but seriously, who likes cold food? Regardless of price a good meal is worth the money when you're satisfied. The chef came out to meet and greet us. We complimented him and his cooks. He gave me his card, but I left it on my desk at work and I finally have time now to write my review therefore I don't have the Chef's name or our waiter's name on me. So sorry guys. But I will revisit and update my review to reflect your names.
One day it poured and we got stuck in our room for the day, (as I always travel with my work- this is why I need a quiet room just in case- I worked all day so it wasn't a wasted day) however, we made up for it the next day and drove 10 mins to condado beach and parked across the street in a parking lot for about $6 for the day and walked to the beach. Do not park on the street as the police are waiting for those meters to run out. FInd a parking lot. It's not impossible, just drive around.
My husband and I visited PR before so we wasn't looking for the nightlife. The Sheraton was perfect for us. If you're 18-30 and you want the nightlife and plan to party every night then, yes, you would want to stay on the "STRIP." Although we rented a car, we stayed on site except for that one day to go to the beach.
Oh, and the butter that the Chef made was mouth watering. We told him he really needs to get that marketed.
Thank you for your wonderful and pleasant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan