We stayed there for one night at the end of our trip to Puerto Rico. First of all, the location is terribly inconvienant to everything. Literally, unless you are going to the convention center, there is nothing close by. You have to take a taxi everywhere. The room was clean and nice (pretty standard hotel room) but there were no curtains on our window so at 7am you are blinded by the sunlight. Also the patio on our room was out of service. The bar in the casino was empty and overpriced ($15/drink). The salad i had at the pool bar was super expensive considering it was a few nuts with fruit that is barely visible and unripe and essentially it was a bowl of lettuce.
Would never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan