I'm currently staying at this hotel and love it! The staff has been very friendly and the hotel has great amenities. If you are sightseeing, you will need a vehicle or pay for cabs. If you are here for the convention center it is great to be able to walk over. As most hotels, foods is overpriced. If you are looking for inexpensive food, go to Tula Bay diner. It is located on the other side of the convention center and probably a 5 mins walk if you don't have a car. We had breakfast for two for around $7, two sandwiches, oatmeal, juice. Great place and very clean. The staff is great. They do close early for dinner. Very informal place and great prices.
I'm only giving the hotel four stars because the carpet in our room had a lot of stains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. Our hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico features a comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots, all for a premier place for you to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan