We booked this hotel through HOTWIRE and picked it up for 139.00 per night. The location is absolutely horrible for those wishing to go on any touring or eat at any restaurants in Condado area. The taxi cost were absolutely ridiculous. They changed each time we took a ride. Took a cab from hotel to cruise dock 1 mile for 12.00. There are no restaurants in the area other than the hotels, which are extremely expensive. The drinks in the bar averaged about $12.00. (not worth the price!) As for the hotel itself, the room was small, the walls were paper thin (noisy), the music playing in the pool area reverberated off the windows (on 8th floor) unitl midnight. The front desk would do nothing about this. The bathroom in the lbby had a horrible smell. The bathroom in the room had mold in the grout. This is the worst Sheraton I have ever stayed at. They should be embarrassed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino