After thirteen hours of transit to get the hotel I was met by a very unwelcoming lady at the front desk. This was just the beginning. The hotel does not offer currency exchange services, which was unusual, due to the fact that the hotel serves primarily a business client. Then the kitchen, ooh the kitchen. If it was not bugs in my food (yes..bugs), it was $54 USD for frozen fish sticks with shoe string fries...give me a break! Housekeeping deserves an honorable mention...simply the worst. Do yourself a favor and stay away. A hotel not worthy of the Sheraton flag. I can't wait to get back to my office and have this hotel added to the NO STAY list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Identified as San Juan's modern urban resort, the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino is located just minutes away from historic Old San Juan, cruise terminals, easy access to business district and 12 minutes from the international airport. The hotel’s comfortable and contemporary design, lavish 57,000 sq. ft. sun deck with infinity pool overlooking the Bay of San Juan, rejuvenating spa, the largest casino on the island, a variety of restaurants and gathering spots makes this hotel the premier place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino