My husband I spent 4 nights here last week. We had a great time! We had an ocean front room on the 8th floor. Room was very clean, not as fancy as some other resorts, but very comfortable. The ocean here is very rough to swim in but was great to go to sleep hearing the pounding surf. The air conditioning automatically turns off when the balcony door is open. We ended up each night closing it a some point to cool off the room. I swam in the pool a couple mornings before the families with kids took over. Not many kids on the beach. Salsa music and dancing in the lobby bar every night.
The food and drinks are expensive here. Walgreens is right across the street and we purchased beer, wine and soda to keep in the refrigerator in the room. No problem taking them to the beach. There is food and drink service on the beach if you prefer.
The casino was lots of fun, served free drinks while we played craps. There is a tiny Chinese restaurant in the corner of the casino, BEST CRAB RANGOON WE EVER HAD!
Great location, we walked to great restaurants: Oceano (seafood) on the beach couple blocks away, El Pasillito (Middle Eastern) on the same street. Café Lola, pricey but great atmosphere. Ummo Argentinian Grill delicious steaks! Pinky's for breakfast.
Took the bus to Old San Juan, beautiful old buildings, outstanding views, lots of shopping, dining, drinking! You need coins for the bus 75 cents each.
Every where we went including at the hotel, the people were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino