We had a great 5 day visit to Condado and San Juan in early April. First, the hotel is situated on a street that provides plenty of eating places, and a Starbucks. There's a Walgreens within a 2 minute walk, and Yerba Buena restaurant that has great food right down the street. Second, the hotel staff- from the reception desk to the restaurant team to the housekeeping, the beach and pool teams and bell teams- are super nice, helpful and just plain kind. Third, my only complaint is that though we were to have an oceanview room, our room (see pic) had Palm tree view. The palm trees blocked our view of the ocean. We enjoyed our stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino