I am a Marriott member and we had a trip planned so we picked here for the points. It's a bit pricier because of the Marriott name, but its to be expected. We had a Ocean View room, worth the extra $$ since its nice to have a balcony. Rooms were clean, large and somewhat updated. Bathroom was a little small but functional.
Hotel isn't all inclusive and the drinks/food is very expensive on site. Staff is great, front desk/reception always looking to help you find a place off site to eat with Maps etc. Beach is amazing, tip: go to Walgreens, 2 min walk and get a throw away cooler and fill it with snacks/drinks for the beach. Although Marriott owns the beach front and it is only for paid guests (use of chairs etc.) you can bring your own food/drinks to the beach. No one seems to mind. Enjoy!
Great restaurants on the strip out front too, can walk around 5-10 mins around town easily. Very safe! Taxi to Old San Juan is around $10-15 each way, but worth it! sad we only went in for one night. Beautiful buildings and places to eat/drink.
Definitely would go back again and stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan