Our stay was quite nice- we were there for a quick weekend vacay and the price was really reasonable. The location was pretty ideal- centrally located right near all of the great restaurants that San Juan has to offer- all within walking distance. Upon arrival the staff was very friendly and accommodating- securing us a great room with a balcony and the concierge was helpful with recommendations and coordinating reservations. Although the waters were rough with dangerous currents, the beach was lovely for sunbathing- with a constant cool breeze it was absolutely ideal. The staff was great about setting up chains and umbrellas on the beach- free of charge and there were waiters walking around the beach taking food and drink orders which could be conveniently charged back to the room. The drinks were strong and despite the $12+ price tag for most, they were worth the cost. Their happy hour options were a great deal as well. The bar/lounge area was lively at night with the live music playing. The rooms were average size, but very comfortable, with an empty fridge available. The spa prices were quite high, but there were some more reasonable spas within walking distance that provided similar services at better rates. The fitness center was lovely with great equipment and quite spacious with free water bottles as well as cold wet scented towels to help cool down after a workout. Overall, very nice facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan