This was my first trip to Puerto Rico and I had a wonderful experience. From the moment we entered the hotel the staff was friendly, courteous and we felt SO welcomed. The concierge, Waldo, greeted us in the lobby upon our arrival and I think he became my new BFF because we bugged him every chance we got. There was nothing the staff could not help us with.
The hotel is in a great location, right on the beach and we had an absolutely beautiful view from our balcony. We were just a short taxi ride away from Old San Juan and there were plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance for our day and/or night pleasure! The hotel was clean and I just cannot express how friendly the staff was. Our room in the Cabana was very spacious and well kept. The spa/workout facility was well maintained and there is a good amount of workout equipment. We did not eat at the hotel because we wanted authentic food so I cannot comment on that. However, I MUST give a shout out to Orozco’s Restaurant…the food was amazing, the portions are generous & the Tri Mufungo with Chicken was DIVINE!
If I had a complaint...it would a small about of ants near the refrigerator in our room. Other than that minor annoyance, I would stay here again! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because there wasn't much to do at the hotel when it rained and because the water is a little rough on Condado Beach, there are no water activities. But that wouldn't stop me from returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino