I chose this property after reading Trip Advisor reviews, and for the most part, all was accurate. I always decide, after reading a really bad review among good ones, that the person must be naturally unhappy and annoying, so I discount those few. This hotel is not going to send you over the moon, but should make you pretty happy. It is located in a convenient location for shopping and eating out - you honestly could just stay here and have plenty of options around you if you're not interested in sightseeing or exploring. There are several other hotel/casinos located within walking distance, along with many dining options for all times of the day. We arrived the night before the recent hurricane blew through, so our first day was mostly rain, and not much else - the next day was sunny. We did run into some rain here and there throughout our week there, but mostly brief showers, which are not unusual in this part of the world. We spent time on the beach - chairs and umbrellas always available, some at the pool, some in the casino (non-smoking, as is the entire property except for the beach), and all was convenient, surrounded by helpful, friendly employees. We ate at the restaurant La Vista multiple times, and were pretty satisfied. It seemed odd to me that there is really no other dining option there, but it's so easy to find outside restaurants, I guess that's ok. The servers were uniformly excellent, and the food was above average for the most part. I did some shopping in the tiny gift shop and found really good prices on the few items available - shirts, scarves, some jewelry. Our room was fine - pretty standard, great bath towels! Wonderful balcony looking out over the palm trees to the ocean. Looks like a postcard. Our stay was drama-free and comfortable. Don't spend a bunch of time studying tour/sight-seeing options - just go to the tour desk, tell them what you want, times, etc., and they have it all sorted out for you pretty quickly. If you want a memorable, easy stay in Puerto Rico, this is your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan