We went here on a trip my boyfriend qualified for by spending a certain amount with his supplier for work.
The lobby has a modern logo and looks kinda cool - the bar inside is pretty cool too.
Las Palmeras breakfast restaurant treated us really well. Loved the servers and buffet.
Pina Colada lunch place was good too.
Walking distance to a liquor store for water and beer.
Taxi ride to Old San Juan and Casinos.
Nice free chairs to lounge on the beach.
We were put in a VILLA vs. the GARDEN rooms. Sounds better, but not..
Villas = long confusing walk to your room, loud hallways and maid doors outside your room, didnt always clean our room or vaccum, view of a bridge and not the ocean, A/C didn't work - wouldn't turn down. Garden rooms were gorgeous - we saw a friend's - more updated/ modern/ nice.
All in all, Puerto Rico was a cool place to say we have been, but I wouldn't stay here again.
I would choose a hotel with a prettier beach too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel