For a building built in the 50s, it is surprisingly well maintained and updated. Once you are there you quickly understand why the Hilton's invest in this property...the location! It is tucked away on old San Juan island with breathe taking views of the coast, a private beach, beautiful infinity pools, snorkeling, tennis courts, a spa, excellent dining, attentive and timely staff, and every amenity you could ask for! Great for singles, couples, families, elderly...they meet everyone's needs. Being in a metro area, the grounds are well kept and secure.
Being in Old San Juan, it is only a minutes ride to the 100s of historic sites the city has to offer and exploring the old city (est 1500s!) is a must. The Caribe also has many fine restaurants that serve Asian food, steaks, burgers, etc., but we highly recommend the 'piña colada restaurant'. The Cuban wrap took me back to my college days, and the Cuban sandwiches my Miami native roommate would make...juicy and delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel