Caribe Hilton San Juan
US$311
US$418
US$354
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$187
US$369
US$355
7,224 results
All reviewsprivate beachpina colada clubmorton's steakhousehilton honors towergarden wingmain buildingtropical gardenthe open air lobbyswim up barocean viewpool areabeautiful propertyhotel restaurantscab ridenice beachconcierge deskcondado area
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the Caribe Hilton in May and had a fantastic stay there thanks to Michelle. Initially we were checked in a room that had some issues; this was much unexpected given that this was a Hilton hotel. I expressed my concerns to Michelle and she made the necessary changes for our stay to meet our initial expectations. I must say, she went above and beyond to make this trip memorable for both me and my daughter. Thanks to Michelle my daughter and I have officially made this hotel our hotel of choice for our annual trip to Puerto Rico.

Michelle you rock!!!

Room Tip: Stay in the main building.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Nelson T, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hi there! first of all thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind note. Certainly your comments make us very happy and indeed Michelle is one of our stars. We are fully committed to make each and every guest feel special,cared and valued.

We look forward to receive both of you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was nervous about staying here after having read a good deal of this hotel's reviews on tripadvisor, but my husband and I thought it was fantastic. Sure the check in took some time, but the accommodations were spectacular, our room (1770) appeared very clean, it had a double vanity bathroom with a walk in shower, and lots and lots of room. Everyone we talked to was super helpful in helping us plan our week's calendar (Elliot? at the concierge desk was greatl!!), whether it was arranging a car, giving recommendations about where to eat, telling us how to get around by bus/trolley to/through Old San Juan, you name it. Could not have been more relieved when we got there to know that a lot of these reviews were misleading. We loved it, and hope to be back someday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy T
Nelson T, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello there! Thank you for choosing the Caribe Hilton as your Home away from Home in Puerto Rico. It delight us to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you so much for your kind words towards our concierge. I will make sure they see your note.

We look forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My friends and I didn't stay at this hotel but had services at its spa, Olas Spa. There were 9 of us celebrating a friend's upcoming nuptials. We arrived about 20 minutes late of when the 1st services were to start for some due to a mix up with another spa, totally our fault, but Olas Spa was still able to accommodate us which was great. The only downside was that we were reminded about 6 different times that we were late which we had explained and apologized for upon arrival. We acknowledged the fact that the spa had a schedule and our late arrival threw it off. We went into our services feeling stressed and scolded. When we were done with a service an hour later, we were again reminded that we were late. At one point I said, "I understand, but can we move forward." I still rated the spa a 5 because I believe had we not been late, it would have been a completely wonderful experience. We've never been late for a spa appointment before. The staff seemed nice, the facility is beautiful and I had the best facial ever. You can tell a difference when you come out. The beachside massage is a must! Glenda on staff is very good about staying in communication with you and will try to accommodate you however she can. I would recommend Olas Spa to a friend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Camzone2000
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was out first time to visit and was very happy to see how beautiful the location was. Spent 5 days and the pool and beach area were very nice but drinks and food were very expensive. The inside bar had music at night which was very nice but service at the bar was terrible. Limited brands of alcohol. We were with a large group and many complained about the balcony doors bolted and little or no water pressure in shower. The hotel is in a great location close to Old San Juan and walking distance to parks, restaurants and casino's.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Upgraded to the new tower with a beach view. Very accommodating and friendly. Food a little pricey, but great service. Walking distance to Main Street where local food and attractions are. Pools and beach area are kept well. I would come back!

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Phlawless

Hello there!! Thank you so much for visiting us and for your comments. We hope you had a great vacation and look forward to serve you again soon