Although the Fitness Center was great since you actually get a Personal Trainer (Emilio Pinella), the amenities and service wasn't the best.
We stayed on the 4th Floor. We had a view of the ocean and garden but you had to look beyond the rusty, dirty lobby rooftop with an extremely loud air conditioning unit to truly enjoy it. As such, we weren't able to use the balcony or leave the door open.
On one day, they had a staff Family Day so you couldn't find space around the pool to relax and the jacuzzi was filled with children. It was awful.
Also, we were cornered by a maid, one day, who asked us to complete a survey and give her a good review. We felt pressured.
In short, they hid behind the big "Hilton" name but didn't come through on the little things. I won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic and iconic Caribe Hilton offers an ideal combination of leisure facilities and activities and is home to Caribar, the birthplace of the pina colada. The resort is situated on a private 17-acre lushly landscaped peninsula with a secluded beach and is located near the Old San Juan historic district and many of the destination's top attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel