“LUV - LUV CARIBE HILTON! had my wedding & group vacation here :-D”

Caribe Hilton San Juan
Ranked #21 of 46 Hotels in San Juan
GreenLeadersSilver level
Queens
“LUV - LUV CARIBE HILTON! had my wedding & group vacation here :-D”
Reviewed 23 June 2010

We had a beach wedding - ceremony & reception on the beach - (which was PERRR-FECT!) at the Caribe Hilton...and had friends & family staying there as well...we were there for about 10 days and the stay was wonderful! Service was great & friendly and the cleanliness was exactly what i expect when I stay at a hotel - just great! One of the best part of the Caribe is that it's a hotel / resort in one...you have restaurants & stores downstairs and all the necessary amenities in one place (fitness center, tennis courts, swim-up bar!)...I also had such a relaxing massage at Las Olas Spa...but the BEST part is that you can literally go downstairs and choose to hang at the pool OR at the private beach...OR both in a day! lol There were a lot of guests; however, Caribe Hilton is so big that no one was on top of each other, no crowds at all! Love that! Also, the bar in the lobby was such a hot spot at night...it was great that I got to see the NBA finals theatre-style in the lobby too!
I would definitely stay there again! & I know my friends & family would too! Some stayed at villas and some had rooms and suites. All were awesome! We had the Condado duplex Suite - breathtaking view!!!! So when you go - make sure you ask for the Hilton Honors Tower - the ocean view is spectacular!
If you are planning your wedding - make sure you ask to work with Myrna and Vanessa! I love them! They really made my destination wedding wonderful, special, & unforgettable! I think we will make our trip to PR an annual thing just cus we love Caribe so much! :)

• Stayed June 2010
Juniordelarosa, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this review, 5 July 2010
Dear guest, I am so happy you enjoy your stay with us and that your wedding was the success you were planning, thank you for writting such a great comments regarding the planning of your wedding, we are greatful for your comments and hope your new life last forever full of joy and happiness. Once again thank you for selecting our hotel for such a great and important event and thank you for your great comments. Blade De La Rosa, Caribe Hilton, Hhonors manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,556)
  • Polish first
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed 23 June 2010

here is a list of people that made it an awesome stay.
1. Noemi Claudio front desk Manager
2 .Hosa Bell man
3. Axle Bell man
4. Jose' Ruiz
I stay in hotels all the time and this is the first I have ever sent a compliment. That is how impressed I was.
Dale Ames
678-855-1730
daleeames@bellsouth.net

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Juniordelarosa, Manager at Caribe Hilton San Juan, responded to this review, 29 June 2010
Dear Mr. Dale, thank you very much for being a loyal guest of our hotel and thank you for sharing your experience with others in trip advisor, our commitment is and will continue to be to deliver a legendary service to our guest, thank you for recognizing our team member’s effort and thank you for your constants business. See you on your next visit. Blade De La Rosa, HHonors Manager, Caribe Hilton Hotel.
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 21 June 2010

My family and I stayed at this hotel the night before our cruise left San Juan and I wish we could ave had several more days there.
We arrived late at night and were greeted warmly. The lobby/reception area is open air and it was a nice welcome to Puerto Rico. The check in process was quick and we made it quickly to our room.
The room was spacious and clean. It did have signs of wear that are to be expected from an established hotel but it did seem to be well maintained. We had a ninth floor room and the view from the balcony was spectacular. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was large. The shower was huge with one fixture on the ceiling and another hand unit at a sitting area.
The pools and grounds were nice and well kept and the little beach was grand.
My family very much wanted to stay longer.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your comments with future travelers in trip advisor, positive comments are rare and we really appreciate you took the time to write about your positive experience during your trip with us and to give us the opportunity to see where we are failing; I will take quick action in correcting the rooms conditions reported. Thank you so very much for your valuable comments. Blade De La Rosa, HHonors Manager, Caribe Hilton Hotel.
Hull
Reviewed 21 June 2010

The Caribe Hilton was all that you would expect from this brand of hotel and the staff made it even better. My wife and I were starting our honeymoon off at the Caribe, and a very special start it was. Although all the staff were very helpful i must give special thank to Eric who pulled out all the stops and went that extra mile to make our stay special. we will return next time we venture to San Juan.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear guest, Thank you for filling the trip advisor review, we are glad we were able to provide you a the stay you were expecting, I will share your comments with our team members, specially with Eric our head concierge to encourage them to continue delivering the excellent service you received, comments like yours made us feel very well and let us know we are delivering our promise. Thank you so very much for your valuable comments. Blade De La Rosa, HHonors Manager, Caribe Hilton Hotel.
spring, tx
Reviewed 20 June 2010

I decided I wanted to do something different for my 40th birthday, so my best friend and I went to San Juan, PR. After agonizing over hotels and trip packages, we finally decided to stay at the Caribe Hilton. The hotel was great. The rooms, pool area and private beach were very nice. However, the staff wasn't as helpful as I would have liked. Being a tourist in a new place, it would have been nice if they would have been more helpful in suggesting places to go or things to do away from the hotel. Aside from the bartenders at the swim-up bar and at Pina Colada's, the staff wasnt very friendly either. I would definitely stay there again, but I will do more research next time.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Dear guest, thank you for sharing your comments in trip advisor, I am very sorry for the way our staff made you feel, one of our commitments is to entertain our customer all the way during your and providing information, creating itinerary and assisting our guests to find the correct activities during their stay is part of that commitment, I will be sharing your comments with our team members to create awareness and ensure this doesn’t happen again with any other guest. Once again thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. Blade De La Rosa, HHonors Manager, Caribe Hilton Hotel.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 June 2010

Great ambience. Wonderful open air lobby over looking the ocean. Comfortable guest rooms with luxurious showers, plush bedding and in room coffee maker for those that can't wait for that first cup of java. Fantastic pool area and a workout facility you'll love. If you have children they'll be entertained too with fun activities planned just for them. Convenient to Old San Juan and Condado. Not far from the banking center in Hato Rey. This property is suitable for both business and leisure travelers.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Boulder, CO
Reviewed 17 June 2010

Our stay at the Caribe Hilton was for a week-long workshop. The event manager who worked with me before and during the conference was extremely helpful and patient. The resort itself was beautiful and well-maintained. All personnel from the front desk to the concierge, to the bellmen, to the wait staff, to the catering staff, to the AV support were extremely helpful and cooperative. They were flexible with last minute changes and tried very hard to meet all our needs and please us. The food served during the conference was very good. We were very satisfied with the location, the resort, the daily meeting location, the food, and treatment by the staff. The restaurants on the premises are quite pricey - as usual with resort settings. It is an easy cab ride to Old San Juan or the Condado strip to find other eating locations. You'll love it here. It is always busy with weddings and parties and events. A great resort - with great services.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Dear guest, thank you for sharing your comments in trip advisor, we are glad you love your stay and conference with us, our commitment is to deliver our guest a hassle free stay and ensure they have a legendary stay, nice comments like make our team members feel very well and encourage them to continue providing the excellent service they are train to provide. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Blade De La Rosa, HHonors Manager, Caribe Hilton Hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Juan
#6 of 13 in Isla Verde
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,142 reviews
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort

Been to Caribe Hilton San Juan? Share your experiences!