I came here for a conference and was expecting a really nice hotel. Instead when I arrived at my hotel room, I found urine on my seat, the fridge door wouldn't close and the bars on the neon clock didn't all light up so you never knew what time it was. I told the manager the next day and the clock and fridge were fixed. The first morning, the shower was AMAZING. It was really high pressure. The second morning, there was a drip. The third morning it was full on blast again and it sprayed the entire bathroom.
I don't think I would stay here again. It's not worth the money. The lobby is nice but somewhat run down. not a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham