We started out our week in PR at a privately owned condo (vacation rental on vrbo.com) in Fajardo as we were scuba diving. Halfway through our vacation we went to San Juan and my husband showed me the Condado Plaza, where he has stayed many times. We made reservations for the remainder of our vacation, checked in and immediately, drove back to the condo, packed and left. The hotel is amazing. Very clean, the housekeeping staff was great (we didn't require much cleaning only clean towels), the front door staff was right there when you needed them, Kendra at the front desk (check-in) was a doll. The lagoon/beach area and pools are very nice and well kept. My only complaint is I did not like the feather pillows. Too flat. Other than that, no complaints. We cannot wait to go back and plan to do so around Easter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham