The Condado Plaza Hilton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Miramar(San Juan)
Comfort Inn(San Juan)
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Condado Plaza over the weekend to visit family. Hotel was nice, room was clean, the staff were very nice. . Great casino.... Location was perfect .My only complaint was the TV in the guest room was small... Overall great hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank M C
MichelleBurn, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear MC,

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments to our Engineering Team. Most recently, we began installing larger TV’s in our rooms. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon. Thank you for your business.

At your service,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was supposed to be my 3rd trip to this resort within a year time period. My last being just 6 months ago. I chose to come back because I enjoyed the location and the cleanliness. Wow what a radical change in 6 months. I checked in and my first room was absolutely disguisting, molding in the bathroom was literally in the middle of the floor off the wall, mold up against the wall where the molding once resided, not to mention the smell overall cleanliness. I went back to the front desk asking for another room, it took a good 20-25 minutes to get approval from the manager to make the change happen and he expressed the it was normally an upgrade to be in the main tower but he was doing me a favor and going to put me in there. Well upon arriving at my room there was a folder left behind with the checkout date being the same as mine, I thougth that was a bit odd then looking around the bed looked like it was slept in and there was sticky residue all over the floor. I was exhauseted from travelling since 4:30am and said whatever and decided I'd clean the floor myself, was getting hot, took my shirt off and upon my surprise a couple just entered my room. As they were just checking in themselves. I was now furious packed up my stuff and went down and met up with the couple and they mentioned that it was their 3rd try at getting a clean room. In addition another couple was down at the front desk complaining as well. I asked the manager if they actually had a clean room in the resort and he wasn't able to get me one so I had him check me out. I wasted literally 2.5 hours dealing with this crap then on top of that the manager walks me to the concierge to get my car while apologizing and hands my ticket to the valet and 10 minutes later they come back wondering why I'm not getting into the car?? God they mixed that up as well and brough someone elses car to me. Avoid this hotel at all costs . They have clearly downgraded their staff and can no longer keep up on cleanliness!

Room Tip: If you dare to stay, do not check in to your room until you inspect it! Then, make sure you dead bolt your door and don't leave anything in your room because clearly their computer systems must be outdated to allow the front desk check in more than 1 customer to the same room. The Caribe Hilton is much cleaner but a bit dated, if you want to stay in the Hilton family go there otherwise the Marriott down the road is a much better choice
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark L

Dear Mark L,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about what you mention above, and I will investigate what happened, I am sure it was a misunderstanding. Nevertheless, I completely understand and empathize your frustration, after being awake since 4:30am, plus travelling, and the trouble with your room. I would like to personally apologize for this. I would greatly appreciate if we could discuss your review further; my email is michelle.burn@hilton.com. Thank you for your comments and I honestly look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel is beautiful and the staff is very accommodating. I would stay again in a heartbeat. you have a great little beach. My daughter and son both loved the water slide in the pool. It super close to Old San Juan so day trip worked out perfectly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Dennis R,

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to read that you found our hotel beautiful, and that our staff was very accommodating. I am cheerful to know that your daughter and son enjoyed our water slide! Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us; if travel brings you back to Puerto Rico, please feel free to contact me directly via email at michelle.burn@hilton.com.

Always at your service,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a little late in writing this review. My sister and I stayed at the Condado Plaza Hilton March 24th-28th. We had an awesome time!! The hotel was way nicer than I expected! We stayed in an ocean view room - it was definitely worth it! The bathroom was huge. There are two hotel towers across the street from one another. There are three pools total - one on the lagoon side and two on the ocean side. They were never overcrowded the entire time we were there. I especially loved the saltwater one. The two pools located on the side we were staying on were open 24 hours which was great!! The beach was small, but just perfect. You can snorkel and vendors sell cheap drinks :) The hotel gym was the nicest I have ever seen. Top notch equipment - bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, circuit training, kettle balls -- it was huge! There was also a sauna, steam room, and whirpool!! The staff was so friendly the entire time we were there. Very helpful! I wouldn't say the food choices at the hotel were the greatest or cheapest, but there were several places to eat nearby. It was in a great location although I was expecting there to be more shopping within walking distance. We took cabs from the hotel a lot - they are always at a set price, so you don't have to worry about getting ripped off. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear KellyC242

Hi there! Thank you very much for your candid review! I am very happy to read that you and your sister had a great time! I hope that you had time to enjoy shopping at Plaza Las Américas, this is one of the largest malls in the Caribbean. I hope that if travel brings you back to our beautiful Puerto Rico we have the pleasure of seeing you again at The Condado Plaza Hilton!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us; all the best,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed at the Condado Plaza Hilton last week and for the price it was a very nice hotel - rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I got a 15 credit for breakfast because of a key mix up which made up for me lugging my bag back to reception from my room - pleasant surprise. There are restaurants all within the hotel and there is a Starbucks located right next door. My room had a view of the bay which was enjoyable and nice to look at There is no room service. Bus stop to other parts of the island are steps away. All in all a very nice stay.

Only two complaints - there was never any hot water in the morning for my shower and barely got hot in the evening for evening shower.

The beach was very disappointing it was more like a lagoon - not clean did not go to it I went down Ashford to the other hotel beaches since they are all public.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo