This hotel came highly recommended. Other reviews said the staff was rude but we found them to be nice and very pleasant. The only complaints would be related to the WiFi connectivity and lack of correct billing at check-out. I am a Hilton Honors member and felt that they could have done better to recognize that. Nonetheless, we will be back and recommend this hotel because of its great location and amenities available. The room was cozy and we barely knew there were other guests on the same floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham