Wonderful hotel. Nice & helpful staff. They have restaurants, casino, bars, banquet rooms, etc. They have a small public beach access. Our room was upgraded so we were at the 10th floor. The room was contemporary comfy & clean, except for some "spots" on their sofa/chaise. The bathroom was nice & clean. They have a large patio on the side of the hotel where you can sit and relax with friends or walk along the grounds where you can lay in one of their comfy hammocks. There are also some restaurants & the beach within walking distance from the hotel. Watch out for traffic & pedestrians as you drive out too. Hubby & I truly enjoyed our alone time. Maybe next time we'll take the kids. I'm sure they would love it too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham