As far as a hilton ,I was surprised to see that there were a lot of locals roaming the hall ways and in the pool area. You had to have a wrist band to be in pool area but most of the young adults didnt. I guess if your ready to party all day and party in the rooms all night this hotel is great. Our phone in the room didnt work ( I reported it the day I arrive, didn't was fixed) so I couldn't call to complain. I will say most were friendly but like everywhere in San Juan I found, don't be in a hurry. Please becarefull at the small beach on site, was offered to buy drugs two times. Overall, thought San Juan would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham