The Condado Plaza Hilton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Miramar(San Juan)
Comfort Inn(San Juan)
4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerswim up barpool arearopa viejaashford avenuecoffee makermain poolopen hoursconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Upon arrival, there was no bell boy on site to help my family with our luggage and a guest rep (i believer her name is Kendra) spoke very fast when it came it describing important details about our stay and she had a bit of an attitude which was not so pleasant. Arriving to our room it was quite spacious and bathroom was big with a stand up shower and had no bathtub (so i had to shower my 11 month old in the sink.) The toilet has a minor leak which i did not report since we noticed it 2 day prior to us checking out. Our balcony had a tiny view of the ocean and highway across the street. The TV was way too small and had nothing but basic channels. The light in between our bed was burnt out so our room was a bit dark. House keeping came knocking on our door bright and early at 9am waking up my family and I. Garbage cans are way too small for such a spacious room and bathroom. There was 3 different pools, the main pool (which had a very cool slide for little and big kids), a saltwater pool & jacuzzi which feels amazing in the night time. There is plenty of sitting around the pool area so you don't have to worry about not having a place to relax. The hammocks on site are limited but cozy (if you were get to lay on one) The lounge area was great for family brunch or just having guests over. My families' overall stay was comfy and relaxing. Very close to the airport and Old San Juan. The restaurants on the stripe were delicious such as Denny's, Mike's Pizzeria & Puerrican

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed 21 July 2014

How do I begin to tell you how this was the worst experience I've had on a family vacation. I actually was indecisive on staying at this hotel or the Marriot. The reason I went with The Condado was due to an event that I was attending for the weekend with my family. BAD CHOICE!!! I arrived on June 26th late night the front entrance was very clean room was ready now when I reached the floor my room was on (8th) DISGUSTING. The rugs smelled liked spoiled milk once I reached my room it also had a muggy smell as if the carpets has not been clean in months, room amenities were in tacked expect we had no wash cloths. I decided to call housekeeping and request wash clothes had to call 3 times and waited 2 hours to receive. Pool area was okay till after a few days I noticed the water was dirty with bubbles not good for hygiene purposes. I decided to move my room from the 8th to the 5th floor due to the smell. I dealt with Ashley at the front desk on Sunday the 29th and she stated my room will be ready to transfer to Monday at noon. Now Monday Morning I get a knock on my room door and its housekeeping I denied service as for I was getting ready to move to the other room. Two minutes later I receive a call from a young lady by the name Sara whom was extremely rude asking me for my information which I gladly provided and she claimed I didn't belong in the room who gave me permission to stay in the room. I explained to her I was transferring rooms and Ms. Ashley said It would be ready today at noon, she blatantly called me a liar and slammed the phone on my ear drum. Now I run downstairs to see what the misunderstanding was and ask to speak to the front desk manager. Ms. Sara runs over to Ms. Carol (Front Desk Manager) takes about two minutes to I guess explain her side of the story. Now Ms. Carol comes over and asks what is the issue I explain what happen she apologizes as if it was a bother and says you can take your belongings and move it to the 5th floor. After this treatment I will never recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. The staff is rude and intolerable.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Spot A
Reviewed 19 July 2014

As I am still laying down in their room I am still waiting on some qtips and bandages I asked for 1 hr ago. When I checked in Kendra was very nasty, had an attitude when she was asked questions and did not give us information on the hotel and it's amenities. The only two great things about this stay is the 24 hour pool access and the cleanliness of the room. Guest service/front desk is extremely slow at meeting my needs and it usually have to call 2-3 to get an answer.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Jarcos04
Reviewed 18 July 2014

AT check in asked for a ocean view room was told there was none available. Looked online and there was room with ocean view available. The room smelled as of mold accumulation. Air was off, turned it on helped some but not enough. There was ager stain and bubbles on the lower part of the walls. The bed was very uncomfortable. Could not stand it and check out after the 1st night. Would had check out the same night but was late and I was too tired. Called to get help with luggage like 6 times 1st time no answer, 2nd times was told to call back. Then no one answer. The person at check out did not ask why I was checkin out early and I could tell he could care less. I said I had issues with the room and he did not ask a single question about what kind of issues I had. He actually did not said a word to me after he ask me if I was checking out. Will never stay there or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank Maria M
EdgardoL, Front Office Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Maria M

I am so sorry you found your room with a bad Oder and that one of our staff members did not properly acknowledge you, this is truly unacceptable. I can assure you that these are not the standards in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies for this particular case. I hope that next time you visit Puerto Rico you consider staying at the Condado Plaza Hilton and give us the opportunity to better serve you; we’d love to have you as our guest. You can contact me for any reservation arrangements at Edgardo.dejesus@hilton.com.
Edgardo De Jesus

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Omg where do I start, lovely hotel, bar, pool restaurant is awful, room nice, pool v.nice and pikayo amazing, but...never have I been anywhere the staff expect an argument when we were right as customers!! We had used out points to book the hotel and so it meant we were exempt the resort fee, every day we had to show them the email showing that we don't have to pay it but they disagreed and we had to argue for an hour every day-at one point the manager deleted the comment staying we had resort fee included, it was on he computer screen which we all had seen and I had kept the email thankfully!! We got it taken off in the end, well I think we did, the bill was sooooo complicated. Also thy cancelled a trip one day and we had to argue a refund, thy said a murphy had been given his refund and they thought as it sounded similar to our surname it must have been us-I think we know our own name. Also we need a bottle opener one night and the barman tried to charge my husband $10 for the pleasure of using it. We had our last night in the hilton across the road in San Juan, it was so much more friendly and helpful and they were not trying to take your money constantly!!! It stresses me out just thinking about the hours of my life wasted talking to the staff here-literally stupid!!!

• Stayed: April 2014