To start, this is a big hotel with a really beautiful lobby. What earned it 3 stars in my opinion was the location and overall experience. While it looks out over the water, it's sitting on rocks on not open beach. There is a tiny lagoon area that was packed the entire time we were there, as it is not exclusive to the hotel. There are some great pools, but considering the lack of beach area, and distance to the closest full beach, they were very full every day.
The service was overall average. No big problems, but consistently long lines to speak with the reception desk.
It was always easy to get a cab and cost $15 each way to get into Old San Juan, and ~5-10 minute ride.
Rooms were clean and had a modern feel to them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham