I stayed at the Condado Plaza a few months ago for a business trip. Unfortunately, because it was for work, I was only about to stay at this beautiful resort for 3 days. After arriving to San Juan, this was about a 20 minute cab ride, so not so bad. I was impressed by the decor of the hotel, as well as the friendliness of the staff. Check in was quick and easy, which is always a plus when you have been travelling for the last 6 hours. The room was nice and clean. No real bells and whistles, but it I would say that it was nice. Again, everyone was nice and helpful, and the hotel was in a pretty nice location. I just wish it would have been a leisure trip, and I could have experienced more. I'll try this again on a future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham