The Condado Plaza Hilton is an acceptable hotel, but does not have good location for a beach vacation. The beach is small, and not directly on the ocean, hence no waves. Nor does it have the crystal-clear water for snorkeling, as found on the eastern side of the island. The staff was very nice, and the hotel my be suitable for families with small children, who can revel on the gentle beach, the shallow pool and the small water slide. My teenage boys, however, we're disappointed with the lack of ocean access. We ended up schlepping to the La Concha Hotel down the avenue, and eventually checked out and went to La Conquistador resort on the northeast coast. Before we left, however, we did enjoy a fantastic meal at Pikayo, the upscale restaurant within the hotel. The meal was excellent, even if it did cost more than the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham