My husband and I traveled with our 6 yr old daughter for 8 days. It was a beautiful hotel! The beach was public, however, you could never tell. Yes the beach was small, but it was enjoyable to me and my family, lots of coral off to the side to snorkel and see lots of fish. Plus they give you beach towels to use! The swim up bar was very enjoyable along with the waterslide, bartenders were very very nice and efficient even with loads of people in the pool. Yes drinks were overpriced at the pool, but what do you expect? you are in a pool getting served, the people on here complaining about the prices, you are getting served in a pool!!!! Hotel is conveniently located just right outside of Ol San Juan. We had Ocean View which was well worth the money and our balcony was private.
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We did book the snorkeling trip through the hotel, the price was not bad. It was a long ride to Fajardo, but it was worth having the hotel book everything. Highly recommend the snorkeling trip, all you can eat and drink, and it was an awesome time!
We went to Old San Juan and took the ferry over to the Bacardi (which is free) it was only $.50 and only a few dollars for taxi to distillery, highly worth it. they give you a free tour and two free drinks.
In all, this was a great hotel, construction on the bridge was not even noticed. Airport is close by, but with the music and all you are really not paying attention.
highly recommend! we will be coming back to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham