I've stayed here 10 times (mostly for work). Great hotel - staff was very attentive and the rooms were clean with a great view (if you get an ocean or lagoon view). It can be expensive - but most Hilton/Conrad places are. If you like nightlife, it's at the very end of Condado, so you'll have about a 10 min walk (very safe) or a short cab ride. There are places that are in the middle of Condado if you're looking to be where everything is.
Pools are good, food is great (but expensive) and the hotel staff will take good care of you. If you're looking to relax - this is a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotel. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-winning Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and bustling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham