- We were allowed to use the pool and shower well after our checkout time.
- Sheets were unclean and room was dirty
- Evening staff didn't tell us about the amenities the location had to offer.
- Photos don't really tell you how small the pool really is.
- In House restaurants, especially the Chicago Burger Company, were terrible
- VERY NOISY
If you aren't a cruise ship passenger, this hotel is not for you. It's not worth staying here, and spending the money it costs. Get a better hotel option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is situated in the heart of historic and romantic old San Juan district. We are ideally located on the waterfront, just a few moments from the docking point of grand cruise ships. We are literally "Steps from Everything" as you can walk to over 200 restaurants, cafe's, pubs, shops & much more. There is also a secluded beach 0.7 miles / 13 minute walk across Capitol - Senate house in Old San Juan or a 1.1 mile scenic walk to pristine Escambron beach which has food kiosks etc. Discover why Old San Juan is the Caribbean's most visited city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton San Juan
- San Juan Sheraton
- Old San Juan Sheraton