Very nice place and very good location.
The pool is not the best, some times it looks dirty. If you have a car and do valet parking, takes for ever to get your vehicle from the garage, Otherwise I will recomend this place in PR, it is near historical places, very good resturants and excellent clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is situated in the heart of historic and romantic old San Juan district. We are ideally located on the waterfront, just a few moments from the docking point of grand cruise ships. We are literally "Steps from Everything" as you can walk to over 200 restaurants, cafe's, pubs, shops & much more. There is also a secluded beach 0.7 miles / 13 minute walk across Capitol - Senate house in Old San Juan or a 1.1 mile scenic walk to pristine Escambron beach which has food kiosks etc. Discover why Old San Juan is the Caribbean's most visited city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton San Juan
- San Juan Sheraton
- Old San Juan Sheraton