The hotel stay was nice. Staff was very accommodating. Rooms are up to date, modern and clean. VERY comfortable bed.
The casino can be very busy. There is so much to do in Old San Juan so I don’t think you would be spending too much time in a casino anyhow. But it was fun spending a couple of hours in there.
There is a rooftop pool. It’s very small but there is a nice view from the rooftop.
They have a burger joint attached to it with a relaxing outdoor dining area with a view of the docked ships. Nice place to people watch if that’s your thing.
Everything is within walking distance.
Overall, I would completely recommend the Sheraton in Old San Juan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is situated in the heart of historic and romantic old San Juan district. We are ideally located on the waterfront, just a few moments from the docking point of grand cruise ships. We are literally "Steps from Everything" as you can walk to over 200 restaurants, cafe's, pubs, shops & much more. There is also a secluded beach 0.7 miles / 13 minute walk across Capitol - Senate house in Old San Juan or a 1.1 mile scenic walk to pristine Escambron beach which has food kiosks etc. Discover why Old San Juan is the Caribbean's most visited city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton San Juan
- San Juan Sheraton
- Old San Juan Sheraton