Doubletree by Hilton San Juan
US$311
US$405
US$343
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$418
US$354
US$234
US$228
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$187
US$369
US$355
2,988 results
All reviewsdouble treemurphy bedgrocery store across the streethour supermarketwarm cookiescafe pierrebebo's cafeself parkingpool and hot tubbusiness centerpool areaopen hoursfew blocksvery nice hotelresort feepre cruise stayfitness center
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stayed here during the week of October 9, 2012. The Hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. I was not disappointed and enjoy the stay very much. The location of the Hotel was exellent and close to the places I visited during my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Skyrunner64
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Phenomenal place to stay. Retro acted our aaa membership at checkout. Helped us find tours from the city. Very helpful. cookies at checkin are pretty dang good too! We used E&B tours, also great experience. Would stay again...in a heartbeat.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Josh D
DoubletreeSanJuan, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

Hola Josh D,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your kind review. I was happy to see that we were able to assist you with finding tours to go explore the island. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Stayed here the weekend of 11/17/12 and had a great experience. The staff was friendly, the room was very clean, well appointed and ready before scheduled check-in. Though the pool area is small, it is very pretty. If you desire a beach experience, the Doubletree has an agreement with La Concha resort so that Doubletree guests have free use of the beach and amenities offered there. We had a perfect day on the beach at La Concha - just an easy 15 minute walk from the hotel - beachside wait staff, lounge chairs, umbrellas and local music from the park next door! The only place the hotel came up short was the buffet breakfast. It was basic and not very tasty for $16. I would definitely stay here again and hope to soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank S1traveler
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The best hotel facility in town. Due to work requirements I had the need to stay in San Juan several times during this year (2012). Every single time the Doubletree's friendly staff had met my expectations providing great service. The hotel meeting facilities and the rooms are very modern and clean. The queen size bed is pretty comfortable and adequate for a great night of sleep. I love the breakfast every morning and the room service menu is pretty good. A larger area for dining would be even nicer. In a recent visit, The Assistant Manager, Omar Ramos was very helpful and professional providing assistance and alternatives with our training meeting. Rosa Desarden was also invaluable in locating rooms for additional staff coming into San Juan in short notice. I will come back with my family for a vacation pretty soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jose H

Hola Jose H,
Thank you for staying with us during your visits to the island. I was happy to read that we lived up to your expectations and provided you with great service during all your stays. I have shared your comments with Omar and Rosa, who were both excited to hear the positive impact they had on your stays. I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visits whether you are coming for work or vacation. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton.com if I can be of any future assistance.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed 16 November 2012

This is one grand hotel. We stayed here prior to our cruise,and I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to have a hotel and staff of such excellent character. The rooms have been updated to a new modern look, the bed was so comfortable, we began to rethink the cruise! All in all, a great place for an overnight or extended stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple