Doubletree by Hilton San Juan
US$396
US$212
US$368
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$383
US$354
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$170
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
US$360
US$311
2,988 results
All reviewsdouble treemurphy bedgrocery store across the streethour supermarketwarm cookiescafe pierrebebo's cafeself parkingpool and hot tubbusiness centerpool areaopen hoursfew blocksvery nice hotelresort feepre cruise stayfitness center
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I enjoyed my stay in December. There were always cookies, waters, and coffee (Free) available to me. There is an amazing 24-hour local super market across the street from hotel. Always a cab/taxi available and free internet access everywhere inside the hotel. They even have laptops and PCs in lobby area for use. It looked like a classy hotel and I felt very comfortable there. I walked all around surrounding areas and felt safe. I wish the restaurant opened later, but other than that. It was great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mscpm23
DoubletreeSanJuan, Operations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Hola mscpm23,
Thank you for your kind review. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the location. I am glad you had a chance to explore the neighbourhood with its many restaurants and nearby beautiful Ocean Park beach. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton.com if I can be of any further assistance.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was a great trip and our stay at the Doubletree in San Juan was outstanding. The location is great and having a grocery story across the street is a big bonus!!! The Happy hour in the lounge is a bonus and the food is excellent! It was easy access to the pier for our cruises that we took with Royal Caribbean. I would like to recommend this hotel for anyone coming to San Juan. The business center is fantastic and no charge for internet like some of the other hotels in the the area, and no charge for the fitness center either! Outstanding fitness center with fresh water and towels and up to date equipment! The staff made us feel at home and were helpful in every way!!! Anthony the Bellman was extremely helpful and made the stay very enjoyable!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank William M

Hola William M,
I was thrilled to read that you had a great trip staying with us in connection with your cruise, and I was happy to see that Antonio made your stay more enjoyable with his assistance. I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly at bo.bramsen@hilton com so I can assist you with your reservation.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
Operations Manager
bo.bramsen@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed at this hotel before and it is a clean, comfortable, and nice hotel for the money. Hotel lobby is very pretty, and the bellmen are very attentive to the guests, always willing to help you. Warm chocolate cookies to greet you as you check in. The rooms are small, but if you are only there for a few days, it is not a big deal. Assessible rooms are a little bigger than regular double rooms. There is a supermarket across the street. They serve delicious hot food. Love this hotel and will stayed there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank preciouslady4ever
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This hotel is located conveniently to where I work, and incidentally is not far form beach/tourist areas. Rooms are efficiently designed; staff are all excellent. This is not a fancy hotel, but then it should not be expected. I stay here on a regular basis and have no complaints.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Excellent quality hotel for business travel. Newly decorated rooms that are modern and equipped with a comfortable desk and work area. The Doubletree is centrally located with quick access to two major highways and numerous restaurants within a short distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business