Doubletree by Hilton San Juan
US$311
US$363
US$265
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$419
US$354
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$170
  • Restaurant
US$303
2,988 results
All reviewsdouble treemurphy bedgrocery store across the streethour supermarketwarm cookiescafe pierrebebo's cafeself parkingpool and hot tubbusiness centerpool areaopen hoursfew blocksvery nice hotelresort feepre cruise stayfitness center
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice hotel, clean rooms and quiet pool and whirlpool. BUT the best is the staff - friendliest people in Puerto Rico. Area not too exciting, but there's always cabs at the door and close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Paula Gil R
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The front desk people, had a bad attitude all the time, didn't help me at all, wanted a tour and they didn't support me I end up taking a tour by myself. lost my key and the front desk guy was rude. My room cleanest was very poor. leave a towel in the floor and find it in the same place. In general my hotel experience was bad, will never stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank Maria S
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Saludos MariaS,

I can assure you that what you have expressed in your review does not represent our service culture, we believe that our strongest asset is our people and their caring nature for our guests. Please do contact me at yodil.caban@hilton.com or at my cell 787-649-3530, so we can discuss further and I can apologize personally.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

THIS HOTEL. Omg can i even begin to describe how am beaming right now as i write this review. I stayed here for 5 days with my fiance' and every min. of it was just wonderful. From the min i walked in an smell the fresh flowers in the lobby(which they changed everyday by the way) i was just in heaven from then on. The staff was sooo helpful and polite, always smiling, always offering to do anything. Miguel especially, he really made it memerable. The room was super clean and the linens were fresh, the maid service took care of our mess everday, (thanks Emna!) i walked into a clean room. :-) Everything is super close the 24 supermarket across the street was just what we needed, the beach is 2 blocks away. I was also able to get my Starbucks in the morning which was just wonderful. The neighbood is what really got me most, the stores are so close and full of friendly happy tan people, anything we needed we were able to get. The Pool area is just fabulous, is nice and quiet, ideal for couples, christian and juan were always right there when we needed a pina coloda to cool down with after a dip in the whirlpool. The food was awesome, the room service was always on time, even when i ordered after hours the staff looked out. I will DEFINETLEY be back, if i ever go to San Juan i will never stay at another hotel. The staff and atmosphere made it so memerable and i would not change a thing! :-) Book this hotel people! You will not be dissappointed. :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ang L
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Saludos Ang L,

Thank you for being our guest and for this wonderful review. We are truly happy that your experience was so positive and you were able to enjoy San Juan and all of the comfort of our hotel. Thank you as well for recognizing the efforts of our staff, this means so much to us as a team and our guest-centric culture. If we can be of service to you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 1-877-926-3030 or by e-mail at reservations@sjdoubletree.com.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We used this hotel after being on the Caribbean cruise and stayed for 5 nights wished we had only stayed 1 good check in but asked if we could have a garden room and we would pay more as the room we were in was very dull and we felt hemmed in. They said they would get back to us but never did. Complained every night about the noise coming from the room above us but nothing was done and we just had to put up with it, Returned to the room after being out for the day and the dirty bedding was just left on the bedroom floor. The breakfast was off poor standard I ordered tea and my god it was the smallest teapot I have ever seen more like a milk jug, I went to get buffet breakfast and all the containers that the food was under was empty and we had to wait for it to be replenished and when it did come it was cold . We did not eat in the hotel after that we ate at silks restraunt next door which was fab.If you like to sleep late forget it as the cleaning staff knock on your door if you have not put sign on the door and even then the noise in the corridor is realy bad I know a lot of people rant about this hotel but definitely not to the standard that we are used to.

Room Tip: ask for a garden room then you don't have the noise of other guests
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patriciaw61
YMCSanJuan, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton San Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Saludos patriciaw61,

We greatly apologize for the for the inconveniences that you have described. I would like to further discuss your stay, please contact me at yodil.caban@hilton.com or you can call me on my cell 787-649-3530 at your earliest convenience. It is our obligation to constantly deliver the same outstanding service, for which we are known for and I am terribly sorry we failed you during your stay. I am with hope, that you would contact me and give us an opportunity to redeem our hotel.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Wow! All the reviews I read about this hotel were correct! It is very modern, well decorated, clean, and has a helpful staff. We stayed 2 nights before our cruise and one night after it. You get wonderful chocolate chip cookies when checking in and any other time you want one. The food is very good in the restaurant on site. We ate a dinner and a lunch there. The beds are very comfortable also. We will definitely stay again! And there is a supermarket across the street which was fun to browse! A bus pick up is right beside the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank titansfan27

Saludos titansfan27,

Thank you for staying with us and for this great review. We truly appreciate your positive comments and are delighted to read that you we will definitely stay with us again. We do look forward to welcoming you back and if we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 1-877-926-3030 or by e-mail at reservations@sjdoubletree.com.