I stayed here for two nights and it was an ok experience here's why...
2.Convenient (close to the beach, restuarants, Walgreens, and clubs)
3. Free breakfast (this can be a con for some people but they don't serve eggs, bacon, sausage etc. only bread, bagel, fruits, and fruit loops cereal.
1. It's noisy you can hear your neighboring rooms closing or slamming doors also the you can also hear the street.
2. The front desk are not helpful and when I was here the guy in the front desk was chatting on an adult site while he was serving me and my friend I didn't mind but this might offend people.
3. You have to READ THE HOTEL'S POLICY ON THEIR! Before booking here make sure you read they policy because this isn't you're typical hotel. Here are some rules they provided on their website: there's a limited parking spot for and there's fees, breakfast starts at 7:00 to 9:00 am, WiFi is only available on public areas, you have to check in 3:00pm no early than that and you have to check out exactly at 12:00pm, there's no elevator, you need a credit card to check in not a debit card, no smoking ( when I arrived in this hotel it my room smells like cigarettes).
4. This is a very simple hotel so it doesn't include drawers or a closet and for females they don't have a hair make sure you bring your own. So I suggest bringing your own towel they will only give you what you have in the room no extras, bring your own bathroom utensils. They don't have iron and ironing board so iron your clothes before going to your vacation.
5. It's some what filthy the maneger has to come up to my room and clean the AC filter and the dust was black plus under the bed was dusty and the floor is sandy.
6. When you shower make sure not to make so much splash since the curtain is short.
7. The AC is close to the bed and it's noisy.
8. The black out curtains isn't really effective of blocking sun light.
9. Make sure you keep an eye on your hotel key and tv remote because if you lost it you will have to pay.
10. Some of the safe isn't working.
Over all its an ok hotel you just need to read the hotels policy and make sure that works for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Condado Hotel is a recently renovated hostelry in the heart of Condado, with an ambiance of stunning comfort and personal service in mind. Our 24 air conditioned rooms - elegantly decorated with a minimalist style - prove to be the perfect environment for an exciting vacation or a quiet stay on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Condado Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.