“Great place to get out of the heat and cool off”

Ben & Jerry's Old San Juan
Ranked #88 of 1,072 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is a small ice cream shop that serves light meals as well. They have the typical flavors Ben & Jerry's carries. There were about 15 tables inside and it was busy at 4pm on a weekday. The staff was friendly and quick to help us. It was a little pricey, but worth it to get something cold and get out of the heat. There is free wi-fi, also.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed about half a block from Ben and Jerry's and went several times for drinks, but the best visit was for breakfast! yes, breakfast at Ben and Jerry's! My husband had a breakfast croissant that came with whole grain chips and potato salad, it was delish. Mine was even better...French toast with strawberries and grilled bananas! It was a huge portion so I shared it with the hubbs. Awesome, awesome, awesome! We ordered the Sabila Aloe drinks with it, now we are hooked on aloe juice! On another visit I purchased 2 cookies, a chocolate chip and a cinnamon almond granola. They were eaten on the airplane home and were buttery and delectable. Next time I am in OSJ, I WILL be back!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just had the best pesto chicken sandwich here. Staff were very friendly and atmosphere was fun! Hope I get back to old San Juan someday and would make it a point to revisit this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Before leaving for the airport we had breakfast here. Ben & Jerry's has an option to sit inside the restaurant or a patio area in the back. We sat outside; it was a lovely place to reflect on our amazing trip. I did find the food to be pricier and in small portions however, the atmosphere was worth it. The employees were friendly and answered any questions I had. The food came out in good time.

This is what I ordered Belgian waffle ($9) omelet with toast ($9) Fresh orange juice ($3.50). Everything was delicious, however my friend got the “The godfather omelet” and it did not taste good – too many sun-dried tomatoes.

1  Thank nimi3206
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Great ice cream and sandwiches and be had at this little shop. the shop is air conditioned which is great in the summertime. It is relaxing and the staff are very friendly and accommodating.