“Friendly but but bland”

Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco Bay Area
“Friendly but but bland”
Reviewed 21 December 2010

We're always on the lookout for good veggie places. This nor appeared to have all the right ingredients, but the food was bland at best and the friendly service couldn't make up form that.

It is a filling veggie meal.

“Loved their thai style "chicken". But the...”
Reviewed 26 June 2010

Loved their thai style "chicken". But the risotto with muchrooms did not impress me. They make great frappés and tembleque (coconut custard) but beware of the pumpking flan.

new york
“Good vegetarian food!”
Reviewed 13 June 2010

Good vegetarian food!

Mamaroneck
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Watch out with your credit card”
Reviewed 1 June 2010

I went with my family of four (two of which are children) and ordered about $100 worth of food. I paid with my credit card. A month later, after reviewing my credit card statement, I noticed that the restaurant charged $319 dollars. I have phoned and written several times to the restaurant and have not received any positive news about looking into what happened and remedying the problem. I would suggest extreme caution in financial transactions. SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS!

1 Thank AdvocateMamaroneck
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wonderful waiter, Beautiful Ambience and Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 20 January 2010

My husband, friends and I went to Pura Vida on a recent vacation to Puerto Rico. We went because we had non-meat eaters in the group and it was described as vegetarian. What we found was a terrific restaurant that made both the herbivores and carnivores very happy. The food was great, I recommend the bean salad and lentil soup to start and can’t say enough about all 4 of the entrees we tried. All were great! We also had great desserts and the drinks were spectacular. What made the entire experience even more enjoyable was the great atmosphere of the restaurant and the waiter/bartender who both seemed to truly value our feedback and did their very best to make sure everything we ate and drank would be perfect – it was!